Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps this is getting off into a bit of a tangent, but what would the majority of fans say if the show ended without any attempt at showing that Sam can actually have a life? Let's face it, Jack has ordered her on at least one occasion to get a life!
    I did hate how Sam & Pete were around each other in Threads, most especially when Pete met Jacob. It really served to prove that they didn't suit each other.

As to how much of this is shown/should be shown, well each person has their own opinion of this. Personally, when Affinity first aired I loved it because I felt us fans deserved an good 'personal' episode, and honestly, it was the first in 8 years, so I didn't see that as excessive. I think the problem started when they introduced Pete, because you can't start a storyline like that and not wrap it up properly.

I don't think we really saw any evidence that Sam was affected by Fifth imitating Pete. However, having said that, did anyone notice the similarity between Fifth's tantrum in the kitchen when he was pretending to be Pete, and Pete's reation when he & Sam were talking on the bench outside the house in Threads? I thoght there was a vague similarity which was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
      I don't think we really saw any evidence that Sam was affected by Fifth imitating Pete. However, having said that, did anyone notice the similarity between Fifth's tantrum in the kitchen when he was pretending to be Pete, and Pete's reation when he & Sam were talking on the bench outside the house in Threads? I thoght there was a vague similarity which was interesting.
      I was just joking about Fifth, really . I didn't really see much similarity there when I saw Threads, but I haven't seen it in awhile either.

Comment

Re Pete in Threads
        Spoiler:
        I thought Pete seemed really cool when he got rejected by Sam. I was impressed/pleasantly surprised by how reacted. He was calm and rational -- I guess he kind of saw it coming. Whereas Fifth freaked out and got a little violent when Sam said she could never be happy in his little world.

Comment

Working...
        X