Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madeleine, What about The Devil You Know? He was drugged, had his memories manipulated and got smacked twice.

Ali P

Comment

I'm going to have to say, without a doubt, Evolution Part II. He nearly drowns Indian Jones style. Then he's bound at the wrists and blinfolded then dragged through the forest by gunpoint. He's held captive, beaten, without food and water, and tortured. Granted he doesn't die, but he comes pretty close to it as he's shot in the back of the leg as he's running through the forest.

Comment

No surprise what I voted for, since I chose it for the cover of the Whumping Guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali888
          Madeleine, What about The Devil You Know? He was drugged, had his memories manipulated and got smacked twice.

Ali P
          Oooh, yes, so he did. It's there now, if you want to vote for it.

Sorry

Madeleine

Comment

Promethus has got to be the classic Daniel whumping episode. Vala seriously kicked his butt! He got his shot in, but I can't remember Daniel ever getting outright stomped like that.

Mind you, Evolution Pt2 came in a close second for me, but a beating as torture and someone kicking your butt because they enjoy it is two entirely different things.
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

When I think 'whump' I think Legacy.

I mean, how whumped are you when you know you're going mad. What made it worse was his team mates being there to witness it too. Made it all the more poignant and raw. When DJ gets whumped, and the team either don't know about it or don't appear to care (Reckonings) then somehow it doesn't seem to count for me.
              Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge!

Comment

What happened to Daniel in Point of View that was whumping? I hardly remember...

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  What happened to Daniel in Point of View that was whumping? I hardly remember...
                  Towards the end of the episode, after they were caught, Daniel got hit over the head by one of Apothis' guards.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Oh, well if that one is in the poll I'm surprised New Ground isn't there.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

It's Evolution Part Ii for me, mainly because the whumper is human.. and much more scarier than Goau'ld which most of the time look like comic book villain.

sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

i wish i could have chosen all of them...but i ended up going with The First Ones
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi!Please visit my new SG page with more than 1,5GB SG FILES for download and lot of Wallpapers... http://Petroit.sg1.cz
                          Michael Shanks was great in 818 ( Threads ) He is really very,very tallented actor...
                          Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Comment

Personally, I had to go with Evolution, Part 2. Not only did he have the snot beat out of him, but he was nearly drowned, electrocuted, bound & blindfolded, and shot. Plus, all this happened in the "real world". Unprecedented. Usually he's getting slapped around offworld or in the SGC.

(Not to mention you gotta love the tank top. *yummy*)

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Working...
                            X