• Show
Clear All

Yeah, I kinda forgot his name.
    sigpic

Comment

Sam in The Quest 2 Part 4

Spoiler:

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
        Yeah, I kinda forgot his name.
        thought so

www.theamandatappingclub.net
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am shocked...and greatly disturbed...not to mention ANGRY as all get out...that Kamil does not credit people for their photos on Amanda's official website.

SO angry.

To go to the site and find my photos there, renamed, with NO mention of me, whatsoever...just...OMG.

I swear, if he weren't Amanda's webmaster...

And not even a thank you, let alone an acknowledgement, of the email I sent with the zip file link, back on the 10th.

There wasn't even a Vancouver section until the photos went up.

My photo op with Amanda was included in that email, for the Amanda and her fans section.

THAT didn't get posted.

I am seeing red. Seriously.
                  Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                    I am shocked...and greatly disturbed...not to mention ANGRY as all get out...that Kamil does not credit people for their photos on Amanda's official website.

SO angry.

To go to the site and find my photos there, renamed, with NO mention of me, whatsoever...just...OMG.

And not even a thank you, let alone an acknowledgement, of the email I sent with the zip file link, back on the 10th.

My photo op with Amanda was included in that email, for the Amanda and her fans section.

THAT didn't get posted.

Jenni, have you contacted Kamil? I hope you do and there's some resolution to this. That seems grossly unfair.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

SO angry.

THAT didn't get posted.

You definitely need to contact Kamil and set this straight ASAP.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

SO angry.

THAT didn't get posted.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        You definitely need to contact Kamil and set this straight ASAP.
                        sigpic

Comment

SO angry.

THAT didn't get posted.

Not quite sure what your problem is since all of the photos for Creation Convention April 2009 are listed as "Courtesy of and by Jenni Cole". All of the photos are also listed as having been added on 11 April.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kit Kat Lady View Post
                            Not quite sure what your problem is since all of the photos for Creation Convention April 2009 are listed as "Courtesy of and by Jenni Cole". All of the photos are also listed as having been added on 11 April.
                            KKL, Kamil made that change early this morning - he emailed me in response to a question I asked and said that when he migrated to the new colors some information was lost - Jenni's photo credit included. Jenni was quite right to be upset.

It's resolved now though, yay.

And...to bring us back to AT: this is the photo I think I'm gonna have AT sign next week:
                            spoilered for size
                            Spoiler:

PS, if you snurtch it, credit me please for the manip...after all, I put the time in.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              KKL, Kamil made that change early this morning - he emailed me in response to a question I asked and said that when he migrated to the new colors some information was lost - Jenni's photo credit included. Jenni was quite right to be upset.

It's resolved now though, yay.

And...to bring us back to AT: this is the photo I think I'm gonna have AT sign next week:
                              spoilered for size
                              Spoiler:

PS, if you snurtch it, credit me please for the manip...after all, I put the time in.
                              Just couldn't understand what complaining in an open forum such as this had to do with that - yes I understand the frustration, but surely it would have been better to contact Kamil direct rather than mentioning it here. After all, what's GW got to do with Amanda's website or the person who runs it?

Back on topic - good luck in getting the photo signed.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X