Clear All

Sam in Talion Part 2

Spoiler:

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

ooh boots love that pic

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      OK, let me clear something up right here, fast.

I knew, and I've always known that it was LilFerret who took those GC pics in the first place, but when I thanked Sally for the pic, I thanked her because, I needed the pic for the joke I made, but I couldn't find it, I asked Sally for it, and she had it, and she gave it to me .

So that's why I thanked Sally, for the pic, not because I thought she took it, no, but because she helped me find it. So, I'm really, really sorry if I caused any confusion, I didn't mean anything by it. And I agree with you Sky on everything you said, but you know, I would NEVER take someone's pic and called it my own, never under any circumstances. I'm sorry if I caused any confusion, which I did, and I'm so Jenni if you think I didn't know you that it was you who took the pics. You're a great photographer and artist, one of the BEST I know, I don't take any of your pics for granted, and I've always been gratful to you for sharing your pics with us.

So, are we cool?
      ah that explains it then

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/194632.html
      sigpic

Comment

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/111749.html
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Rocky,

It's not passing others photos off as your own, it's saving them and then reposting them without the owner's permission.

I have about a gig of photos on my HD htat i've downloaded off hte net, and I'd NEVER post them anywhere. They're not mine to share
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
              Thanks for sharing!

Just thought we'd enjoy a closer look at Amanda.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...urbanmixer.jpg
              thanks, mala!

just look at her... the beauty of amanda!!

*fangirl sigh*

look everyone, isn't she gorgeous!?!!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Talion Part 3

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  thanks, mala!

*fangirl sigh*

absolutely

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Rocky,

It's not passing others photos off as your own, it's saving them and then reposting them without the owner's permission.

I have about a gig of photos on my HD htat i've downloaded off hte net, and I'd NEVER post them anywhere. They're not mine to share
                    I agree. I don't have permission from every single person who's ever taken a pic of Amanda, but I do have Jenni's permission, I asked her a long time ago. And I always make sure I ask permission when I use AT pics for big things, like when I made my first big AT vid .

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          So, are we cool?
                          Of course we're cool, Rockydood. I thought maybe you thought that was a Sally pic. No harm, no foul. I just misunderstood.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Well, I'm guilty of that one myself, though I tend to not post pictures other people took of AT (conventions, and such), just random shots I've seen a million places, and usually promo shots. By then no one knows who took it except maybe the person themselves. Besides, I usually don't save other people's photos unless they're very unique. I just have too darned many of my own!

But yes, as Rocky said, he has my permission to post my photos (as does Jumper, and anyone on this thread). While I prefer Jumper's style, I know that not everyone is going to attach my name. The problem arises when someone who HAS permission posts a photo sans credit, then someone who doesn't SAVES the photo and it gets passed on, no credit attached.

Let me tell you I was more than a tiny bit t'd off when I found that someone had made a flair of one of my AT3 pictures, without permission, on Facebook. For those who don't know that's a little button, like a badge, called flair because of the movie Office Space. Anyway, there is no way to know who made it, and when I complained I was told to watermark them. I had to explain that cropping it out is very easy to do, so unless you want to do what Ghetty Images does, and plaster it across the subject's face, thus ruining the photo ANYhow, your only legal recourse is to actually go copyright the photo. EVERY photo? Do they REALIZE how many I take?

Oy.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          thanks, mala!

*fangirl sigh*

Nope. She's more. She's perfect.
                          Jenni

Comment

Sam in Talion Part 4

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                              But yes, as Rocky said, he has my permission to post my photos (as does Jumper, and anyone on this thread). While I prefer Jumper's style, I know that not everyone is going to attach my name. The problem arises when someone who HAS permission posts a photo sans credit, then someone who doesn't SAVES the photo and it gets passed on, no credit attached.

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/135414.html

Let me tell you I was more than a tiny bit t'd off when I found that someone had made a flair of one of my AT3 pictures, without permission, on Facebook. For those who don't know that's a little button, like a badge, called flair because of the movie Office Space. Anyway, there is no way to know who made it, and when I complained I was told to watermark them. I had to explain that cropping it out is very easy to do, so unless you want to do what Ghetty Images does, and plaster it across the subject's face, thus ruining the photo ANYhow, your only legal recourse is to actually go copyright the photo. EVERY photo? Do they REALIZE how many I take?

Oy.
                              a LOT!

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php

Nope. She's more. She's perfect.
                              ya think? hm Rocky probably agrees

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X