• Show
Clear All

I love this thread...it makes my day so much happier

Comment

Originally posted by Mishu View Post
      Welcome!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Welcome!
        Thanks! I'd post a beautiful pic of Amanda to join in...except I don't know how yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mishu View Post
          welcome

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...ent-in-photos/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              for some reason, i really love this pic. back in amanda's blond days, she looks so sweet and girl next door.
              Are you saying she doesn't look like the girl next door with the dark hair? I love both the blonde and the dark - though I am now more partial to the darker locks coz it's grown on me...pun intended...or not!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                Are you saying she doesn't look like the girl next door with the dark hair? I love both the blonde and the dark - though I am now more partial to the darker locks coz it's grown on me...pun intended...or not!
                IMO she looks like a totally different person as a brunette! She was the cute girl next door as a blonde. She's kinda hot and sultry as a brunette! I mean, even her face looks a bit different! It's quite a transformation.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

IMO she looks like a totally different person as a brunette! She was the cute girl next door as a blonde. She's kinda hot and sultry as a brunette! I mean, even her face looks a bit different! It's quite a transformation.

After looking at these pictures, I have to agree.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...da-Tapping.jpg
                    http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...atlantis69.jpg
                    I second that (or is it third that? ) and Amanda herself has said that she thinks the dark hair is sexier. I first saw Amanda in Sanctuary so I thought she always had dark hair until I saw SG1 and realized she was a blonde (and didn't have a British accent ). As a result I prefer the dark hair. Probably because it was what I first got used to seeing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      I second that (or is it third that? ) and Amanda herself has said that she thinks the dark hair is sexier. I first saw Amanda in Sanctuary so I thought she always had dark hair until I saw SG1 and realized she was a blonde (and didn't have a British accent ). As a result I prefer the dark hair. Probably because it was what I first got used to seeing.
                      http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...g/mw_at_dk.jpg
                      I'm not sure which I prefer, but I do like the brunette quite a bit. And I love that pic, may I snerch?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure which I prefer, but I do like the brunette quite a bit. And I love that pic, may I snerch?
                        Snurch away.
                        sigpic

Comment

Snurch away.
                          Gracias!
                          sigpic

Comment

Gracias!
                            You're welcome and here's another.

Edit: *looks at picture...looks at my location....looks at pic again* *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

You're welcome and here's another.

Edit: *looks at picture...looks at my location....looks at pic again* *sigh*
                              I loved how she looked in Sleepers.

Comment

No way she's 158, she looks at least 44 here.

Comment

Working...
                                X