No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

notice she doesn't look as thin? i *know* that first photo we saw of amanda (on the red carpet) was messed with to make her look thinner! and i think the leo photographer did it to her before...

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        notice she doesn't look as thin? i *know* that first photo we saw of amanda (on the red carpet) was messed with to make her look thinner! and i think the leo photographer did it to her before...

Yep, I think the angle and background didn't help either - and as you say the photographer messing with it.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
          Yep, I think the angle and background didn't help either - and as you say the photographer messing with it.
          i was reading yahoo news last night, and there was an article and picture showing an already slim model being made even slimmer by the photographer. it was unbelievable...

i was going to give a link to it, but i can't find it on yahoo anymore.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I love the episodes where Sam gets to work with one of the Asgards

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                        I love the episodes where Sam gets to work with one of the Asgards
                        My favourite Asgard scene is where Sam is millimetres away from kissing A/U Martouf and she turns to see Kvasir watching them intently, with the cute Asgard blinking expression. I love Kvasir, he's hilarious "I prefer not to prognosticate."
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                            My favourite Asgard scene is where Sam is millimetres away from kissing A/U Martouf and she turns to see Kvasir watching them intently, with the cute Asgard blinking expression. I love Kvasir, he's hilarious "I prefer not to prognosticate."
                            I need to watch Ripple Effect again I did find it odd that Sam almost kissed AU!Martouf, she's supposedly with Jack now, isn't she? (at least in our heads she is...)

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                              I need to watch Ripple Effect again I did find it odd that Sam almost kissed AU!Martouf, she's supposedly with Jack now, isn't she? (at least in our heads she is...)
                              Yeah that's exactly how I feel too. I really can't understand Sam would have been inclined to go that far and the only way I can justify that moment is by saying it was influenced by Jolinar's memories and emotions....
                              sigpic
                              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                                Yeah that's exactly how I feel too. I really can't understand Sam would have been inclined to go that far and the only way I can justify that moment is by saying it was influenced by Jolinar's memories and emotions....
                                I agree it was probably Jolinar's memories, and possibly the knowledge that in his reality they had been a couple, lots of emotions getting stirred up and she reacted to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X