Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i love this hair color and style. i wish my hair could do that.
    Me too, Amanda really has wonderful hair

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
      Nice
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13
        [IMG]http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/Samfan13/Public%20appearances/Leoawards2012_24AmandaandAlan.jpg[IMG]
        Ok, so the guy in the blue suit is Amanda's husband Alan, right? He looks like such a nice guy, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of him not grinning (then again he's married to Amanda, who wouldn't be smiling?) Who's the other guy in the photo? Looks like maybe one of her brothers?
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

sigpic

Comment

haha what the heck is with that face?
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/Samfan13/Public%20appearances/Leoawards2012_24AmandaandAlan.jpg
              Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
              Ok, so the guy in the blue suit is Amanda's husband Alan, right? He looks like such a nice guy, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of him not grinning (then again he's married to Amanda, who wouldn't be smiling?) Who's the other guy in the photo? Looks like maybe one of her brothers?
              The man to Amanda's right is her husband Alan Kovacs. The man on her left is Leo Awards co-founder Walter Daroshin.

And if I was somehow lucky enough to be Amanda's husband, I'd probably have a permanent grin plastered on my face.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  The man to Amanda's right is her husband Alan Kovacs. The man on her left is Leo Awards co-founder Walter Daroshin.
                  Thanks! Awww, Alan and Amanda are adorable! Such a cute couple!

P.s. I always wondered, do you pronounce his surname the way that Luka does in 'ER'? It's a Croatian name I believe (heard it in an interview with Goran Visjnic who said Luka's original surname wasn't even Croatian so he changed it to make it authentic). He pronounces it 'Kovach' like the 'ch' in 'change'.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

And if I was somehow lucky enough to be Amanda's husband, I'd probably have a permanent grin plastered on my face.
                    I'm completely confuzzled, is her husband is on her right so our 'left'? Or have I got that backwards? Her husband is on the right of the picture, which is her left?

EDIT: I solved it, googled Walter Daroshin to see who came up. So its her right, left of the picture. I'll be quiet and stop confusing myself and anyone that reads this.
                    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                      I'm completely confuzzled, is her husband is on her right so our 'left'? Or have I got that backwards? Her husband is on the right of the picture, which is her left?

EDIT: I solved it, googled Walter Daroshin to see who came up. So its her right, left of the picture. I'll be quiet and stop confusing myself and anyone that reads this.
                      Hehe this is too cute! Glad you figured it out
                      sigpic
                      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/Samfan13/Public%20appearances/AmandaandAlan18Dec2012_zps7e57f38d.png

Another picture of Amanda and her husband (from her twitter account)! They look adorable together
                        She looks so... content. Both of them do. So comfortable and utterly at ease with each other. I'm not saying I have any insight into their relationship whatsoever, but... I hope that I feel as peaceful with the person I choose to spend the rest of my life with as they seem in that photo.

Comment

I have a question ? is Tapping Amandas maiden name or like a stage name? I know that Olivia takes Alans surname Kovacs, so i kind of presumed offscreen Amanda does too, just not sure where Tapping comes from
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                            I have a question ? is Tapping Amandas maiden name or like a stage name? I know that Olivia takes Alans surname Kovacs, so i kind of presumed offscreen Amanda does too, just not sure where Tapping comes from
                            tapping is the name she was born with.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              tapping is the name she was born with.
                              Thanks, I always presumed that was the case
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                                Thanks, I always presumed that was the case
                                A lot of performers keep their maiden name for their "stage name" even after they get married, especially if they're known to people by that name. Even my dance teacher did because her dance school had her maiden name in the title (also helped that it was a Russian name, sounded better for a ballet teacher lol). A lot of scientists I know publish under their maiden name too so their work can be followed throughout their career.

Comment

Working...
                                X