No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I adore that pic, the best thing about season 9 and 10 and the movies is we get to see a lot more gorgeous Amanda smiles coming through into Sam's character
    sigpic
    Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Love that hair - wish my hair would sit so nice.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  Love that hair - wish my hair would sit so nice.
                  i loved that pic too!!

i was going to make an avatar of it, but i don't like the filmy quality of the photo. but the hair, the look on her face... i want hair like that too!!

(mine just gets fat from curls and humidity... )
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                    It was a behind the scenes featurette on the Continuum DVD. This part took place on the submarine, and RDA was trying to manipulate the circumference band on a ball cap, and was having some issues. He's working at it and throws out a "MacGyver, my ass" to fill the silence.

And of course the room exploded into laughter, Miss AT included.
                    Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                    I think it's a behind the scenes pic from when they were shooting in the Artic for the Continuum movie (correct me if I'm wrong).

I think Amanda looks great on it And yeah they must have had a lot of fun!
                    Thanks guys Definitely gonna have to find/watch that!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

I really love Amanda's hair in this one, its how I've always wanted my hair, unfortunately it needs to grow about another 6 inches yet, but at least I do have the natural wave, can't seem to get the curls so shiny and bouncy tho
                      sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...006-0548xb.jpg
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 November 2012, 12:49 AM. Reason: template stretch
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                          I really love Amanda's hair in this one, its how I've always wanted my hair, unfortunately it needs to grow about another 6 inches yet, but at least I do have the natural wave, can't seem to get the curls so shiny and bouncy tho
                          My hair is actually kinda like that (also dyed brown), but I will say that I had long hair before AT did! I must say that I do like how she has her "bangs". I never quite get mine the way I want them the day after I leave the hairdresser unless I spent a lot (too much) time on it and/or wait a week or two until it's longer. But I do like how she has it there... Hmm, maybe I should show this to the hairdresser when I go back to touch up on my roots.
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                            I love her with long hair. Very dramatic.

O/T:
                            Spoiler:
                            I can't figure how to get my hair like that myself. A hairdresser could do it no problem (it's the right length, texture, and color), but I can't figure out how to curl my hair without getting the iron all tangled up in the rest of my hair. And I have a LOT of hair (think lion's mane, here) and I'm terrified I'll end up burning my hair entirely.

It's rough out here for a full head of hair.

Comment

sigpic
                              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                                I love her with long hair. Very dramatic.

O/T:
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't figure how to get my hair like that myself. A hairdresser could do it no problem (it's the right length, texture, and color), but I can't figure out how to curl my hair without getting the iron all tangled up in the rest of my hair. And I have a LOT of hair (think lion's mane, here) and I'm terrified I'll end up burning my hair entirely.

It's rough out here for a full head of hair.
                                Spoiler:
                                In that case it would probably require some product for you too (to keep it like that). My hair is very 'willing' so just wrapping my fingers around a few locks or wrapping it just like that and holding it in place with a specific hair clamp for half an hour or so is enough to get that kind of curl in it.

You should ask your hairdresser for some advice because mine knows what I like and don't want, so she always cuts it just so that I hardly have to do anything with it and can do something fancy with it if there's a special occasion. The cut can make a huge difference. Plus, your hairdresser can probably also advice you on how to get that curl if the right cut isn't enough, most also have product that will help and I'm sure they can give some tips about curling irons and/or blowdryers.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X