No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first saw her in that long black dress, coming out of the elevator... oh man. I don't even know. It was surreal! But, she came back down to mortal status rather quickly, as she fidgeted and adjusted the dress every few minutes to keep it in place, haha. It was very cute. She was VERY nervous, not that you could really tell amongst the huge smiles and hugs and general overwhelming beauty! (Sorry, still fangurling quite hard here )

I was actually working quite close to the backstage doors during the awards themselves. I'll never forget when Amanda came running out, black dress hiked up, big bag slung over her shoulder, trucking down the hallway to get into her next dress before she had to be back on stage, hahah. A woman on a mission! When she came back down the hallway... not only in RED, as I've always wanted to see her in, but SHORT red... :O You go, girl! I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I love her in black, and the long dress was amazing, but she always wears black... It was nice to see her change it up a bit. Plus the SHOES... *slobber* Don't know how she did it; lots of people commented on them, lol. After the awards, she just wanted to go change out of them, haha, but everyone kept going up to her for pics and chats and the like so she had to suffer like a champ for a while before escaping them.
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
          When I first saw her in that long black dress, coming out of the elevator... oh man. I don't even know. It was surreal! But, she came back down to mortal status rather quickly, as she fidgeted and adjusted the dress every few minutes to keep it in place, haha. It was very cute. She was VERY nervous, not that you could really tell amongst the huge smiles and hugs and general overwhelming beauty! (Sorry, still fangurling quite hard here )

I was actually working quite close to the backstage doors during the awards themselves. I'll never forget when Amanda came running out, black dress hiked up, big bag slung over her shoulder, trucking down the hallway to get into her next dress before she had to be back on stage, hahah. A woman on a mission! When she came back down the hallway... not only in RED, as I've always wanted to see her in, but SHORT red... :O You go, girl! I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I love her in black, and the long dress was amazing, but she always wears black... It was nice to see her change it up a bit. Plus the SHOES... *slobber* Don't know how she did it; lots of people commented on them, lol. After the awards, she just wanted to go change out of them, haha, but everyone kept going up to her for pics and chats and the like so she had to suffer like a champ for a while before escaping them.
          Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Gatewrold/nup1393240112.jpg
          It's almost as if AT is smiling somewhat indulgently at MajorSam's fangurling!
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I don't know what I would have done! Thanks for a lovely little "report" on the leos - I love how you described the wardrobe change and the the "came back down to mortal" status. You had me fangurling right along with you

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                It's almost as if AT is smiling somewhat indulgently at MajorSam's fangurling!
                I am SO ok with that

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                I don't know what I would have done! Thanks for a lovely little "report" on the leos - I love how you described the wardrobe change and the the "came back down to mortal" status. You had me fangurling right along with you
                Weeeeh! Group!Fangurling is the most fun. I had two fellow volunteers who lived far away actually stay at my place for the night... we opened some wine and accidentally fangurled until 6am. It was daytime outside... Best night ever.
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Weeeeh! Group!Fangurling is the most fun. I had two fellow volunteers who lived far away actually stay at my place for the night... we opened some wine and accidentally fangurled until 6am. It was daytime outside... Best night ever.
                  It sure seems like you had the best night ever! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience and pictures of Amanda I'm still hoping I have the luck of meeting Amanda one day That would be my best day ever!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

sigpic
                    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

I am SO ok with that

Accidentally fangurled until 6am?!!! That sounds absolutely wonderful.

And people think I'm weird when I stay late reading fics - they just don't get it!

Comment

When Amanda wore those shoes to Oz last year, they were the topic of the night - loved the story of how she got them - Robin Dunne bought them for her in NY coz he said when he saw them on her, he knew she HAD to have them...apparently, they aren't the only shoes he's bought for her either.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Source

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X