• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam: So, Rodney, do you have any mail for me, or not?

I know its from Sanctuary(also what's with her weird accent in that series?), but in my mind I wish she had a gun or a lemon everytime she went near Rodney. That guy was getting under my skin with his moronic remarks. Later on he got better, but...
            Last edited by muziqaz; 11 September 2011, 03:54 AM. Reason: edited more to for; early mornings eh?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post

I know its from Sanctuary(also what's with her weird accent in that series?)...
              She's British from the Victorian Era there and her accent has been influenced by living all over the world in her 160 years.
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

It sounded weird, when I was watching couple of episodes on youtube
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
                  It sounded weird, when I was watching couple of episodes on youtube
                  It probably sounds weird because you are so used to hearing her as Sam. Once you watch Sanctuary regularly you get used to it.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                      It probably sounds weird because you are so used to hearing her as Sam. Once you watch Sanctuary regularly you get used to it.
                      That and the fact that some of the quality on youtube is awful (and often out of sync), making all sounds sound weird.

Cute picture of AT playing Sam.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X