Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
    I thought the same thing, Pol, when I saw this pic... don't remember this scene at all. It looks like the hair style she has in Season 5, could it have been a cut scene?
    I don't remember seeing that scene either. The setting made me think absolute power, but I don't ever remember seeing the clothes or the situation.
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      New Promo Pic. Doesn't give anything away so not spoilered.
      Note the date. This is from Sci-Fi Magazine and it obviously went to press before the change in dates.
      http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...tuary_s3_2.jpg
      Awesome, you always rock, Bree.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        New Promo Pic. Doesn't give anything away so not spoilered.
        Note the date. This is from Sci-Fi Magazine and it obviously went to press before the change in dates.
        http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...tuary_s3_2.jpg
        Not new. It's been around for some time.

Comment

Well it's the first time I've seen it. Shame that things that have been around for a while tend to not be shared so readily. This is not the first time something has been shared and someone has come along to say - seen it ages ago. Just saying that for some of us, clearly we don't see every thing that is out there...all sharing of anything new is much appreciated!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Well it's the first time I've seen it. Shame that things that have been around for a while tend to not be shared so readily. This is not the first time something has been shared and someone has come along to say - seen it ages ago. Just saying that for some of us, clearly we don't see every thing that is out there...all sharing of anything new is much appreciated!!
            I agree, and I empathize. There are so many places now where things get posted that they don't always the make the rounds. I suspect reasons include: fatigue of posting to multiple sites, uncertainty as to who has seen what across different groups, and simply not knowing what's out there. To that last point, Facebook (and similar sites) is a sinkhole of content.

Decentralization has its benefits, but also its disadvantages.

Comment

So pretty!

Comment

Her eyes look very blue here.

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                  So pretty!
                  yep

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  or here

sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            I always thought that it was because this pic is a manip. Is it? Or is it fabulous PDL direction of the lighting? (I think this was his, yes?)
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

i love this pic. even in this photo pose, you can *see* the lecherous grin on the actor's face!

(they played lovers -for a very short time- in an 'x-files' ep. and i heard that in one of the s4 atlantis eps, they had to delete a scene between their characters b/c the actor (mitch pelleggi *sp?*) did it shippy. or lecherous. i guess he couldn't help it )
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                I always thought that it was because this pic is a manip. Is it? Or is it fabulous PDL direction of the lighting? (I think this was his, yes?)
                                in this pic, amanda's eyes, while blue, aren't *that* blue, so i think it's been maniped
                                Last edited by majorsal; 20 September 2010, 07:08 PM.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X