Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Bree...

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      And for me?
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
        And for me?
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Wow...perfect! Especially the hot 'sitting in a chair being me' one (thanks, MOB). Though I have to say, blonde all the way! Love her best that way. Not, of course, that I'd in any way ignore her should she show up at my door as a brunette! Or a redhead, or....
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Wow...perfect! Especially the hot 'sitting in a chair being me' one (thanks, MOB). Though I have to say, blonde all the way! Love her best that way. Not, of course, that I'd in any way ignore her should she show up at my door as a brunette! Or a redhead, or....
                              I definitely want to see Helen Magnus' redhead phase that AT tweeted about a while back.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                I definitely want to see Helen Magnus' redhead phase that AT tweeted about a while back.
                                i hope she was serious, b/c so would i!!
                                Last edited by majorsal; 12 September 2010, 07:57 PM.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X