No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me for saying this but the fella in the blue shirt behind Martin Wood...but doesn't that look a lot like Amanda's hubby Alan? And I say forgive me coz I don't mean to pry...I just wondered if that could possibly be him. Cheers.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      Forgive me for saying this but the fella in the blue shirt behind Martin Wood...but doesn't that look a lot like Amanda's hubby Alan? And I say forgive me coz I don't mean to pry...I just wondered if that could possibly be him. Cheers.
      Yup, that must be Alan

And thank you sooo much for all the great Amanda pics.. love the glasses pic... so casual and yet sooo beautiful Keep them coming, pleeeease

Comment

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...2_extras_1.jpg

She looks really good with the glasses!!! Pictures with her wearing them are pretty few and far between, but I think they look great!

Thanks so much Nataliafrs, MajorSam, and wine_buyer for the awesome pics!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

there are several of her with glasses here, which you may already have seen:

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...re-essentials/

Hope everybody has a good weekend!

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
              http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...2_extras_1.jpg

She looks really good with the glasses!!! Pictures with her wearing them are pretty few and far between, but I think they look great!

"Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                You're Welcome!!!

Nos Must Amitto Vivo En - Helen Magnus

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X