Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    I'm not sure when this video was actually shot, but here are some new caps of Amanda...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...RKACTRA_07.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...RKACTRA_08.jpg
    IWORKACTRA: Better Pay

http://www.youtube.com/user/ACTRANat.../0/9Cohsjf5qxM
    Niiiiiiiice!! I was going to screencap that one but now I don't have to.
    Thanks Mala!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      Thanks so much for these. Even when I'm feeling down, this amazing womans face always brings a smile to mine.

Comment

So, I'm watching Pavor tonight, and I saw this look on Helen's face, and I swear I've seen it on Sam before.

Yeah I know Sam and Helen have the same face but I think I've seen this same look on Sam before from the same side. Anyone seen it before?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          So, I'm watching Pavor tonight, and I saw this look on Helen's face, and I swear I've seen it on Sam before.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...7-05-01-15.jpg

Yeah I know Sam and Helen have the same face but I think I've seen this same look on Sam before from the same side. Anyone seen it before?
          Woah! Wait a second! Are you trying to tell me that the actress that plays Helen Magnus is the same person that played Samantha Carter for 11-years on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Woah! Wait a second! Are you trying to tell me that the actress that plays Helen Magnus is the same person that played Samantha Carter for 11-years on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis?
            Who knew?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Who knew?
              Heehee. I obviously underestimated Amanda. It's clear to me now that she's a woman of many faces...and hair lengths...and hair colours.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Who knew?
                Heehee. I obviously underestimated Amanda. It's clear to me now that she's a woman of many faces...and hair lengths...and hair colours.
                You guys sound like Sally.

I only mentioned it because I've seen Sam make that same look before.

Hey, why don't we do some pic/cap comparisons shots of Sam and Helen? You know, where we put pics together of Sam and Helen making identical facial expressions.
                Last edited by Rocky89; 10 April 2010, 09:24 AM.

Comment

You guys sound like Sally.
                  How embarrassing for her. She'll never forgive herself.

I only mentioned it because I'm seen Sam make that same look before.
                  I think your right. I think that's the look on her face when she found out who was replacing her as SG-1 leader and later as Atlantis' leader.

Hey, why don't we do some pic/cap comparisons shots of Sam and Helen? You know, where we put pics together of Sam and Helen making identical facial expressions.
                  Sadly my screencapping is focused in other areas not related to the Stargate franchise and Sanctuary...but I certainly encourage you and others to do what you suggest, Rocky.

Comment

How embarrassing for her. She'll never forgive herself.
                    She said Sam and Helen look alike because Amanda is the face of both of them.

I think your right. I think that's the look on her face when she found out who was replacing her as SG-1 leader and later as Atlantis' leader.
                    Hey, hey, that's still a sad moment for me.

Sadly my screencapping is focused in other areas not related to the Stargate franchise and Sanctuary...but I certainly encourage you and others to do what you suggest, Rocky.
                    I'm sure Jumper or someone will find some good caps.

Speaking of Jumper, thanks for giving me the Sanctuary caps I needed to make my vid.
                    A Tribute to Helen and Ashley Magnus- Mother and Daughter

Comment

She said Sam and Helen look alike because Amanda is the face of both of them.
                      Well I don't know whatever gave Sally that idea...

Hey, hey, that's still a sad moment for me.

Yeah, me too...

...but then I remember she's got a spaceship!!!

Jumper? Why? Has he posted caps before?

Comment

i was going through my amanda upfronts photos (the recent ones), and guh, amanda is gorgeous.

soooo, so i don't have to upload them to imageshack, can anyone put some pics of amanda at that event up here?
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...7-05-01-15.jpg

this?

Speaking of Jumper, thanks for giving me the Sanctuary caps I needed to make my vid.
                          A Tribute to Helen and Ashley Magnus- Mother and Daughter
                          you're welcome

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/134854.html

Jumper? Why? Has he posted caps before?
                          who'd have thought

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i was going through my amanda upfronts photos (the recent ones), and guh, amanda is gorgeous.

soooo, so i don't have to upload them to imageshack, can anyone put some pics of amanda at that event up here?
                          sure

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...ent-in-photos/

sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Close enough. Got any more comparison pics?

Hehe, she looks like Wonder Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

You ask, and you shall receive.

Last edited by Rocky89; 11 April 2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww118/Jumper_One1/s1/109_05.jpg
                                First time I've seen that blood on the back of Will's neck. Helen's gonna do him brain damage one day.
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X