No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

So cute

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, hey! Happy anniversary (a day late) to Amanda and her hubby Alan (16 years!).

*Based on IMDB data for Amanda.
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Oh, hey! Happy anniversary (a day late) to Amanda and her hubby Alan (16 years!).

Really? Well in that case-

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

If that's right, their anniversary is 10 days after mine (but 10 years earlier than mine)....that's kinda cool! :0
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

LOL, I love that you can see a Canada Post truck in the backgroud
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

originally posted by pol
                                oh, hey! Happy anniversary (a day late) to amanda and her hubby alan (16 years!).

*based on imdb data for amanda.
                                happy anniversary !!! Amanda and Alan
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X