Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Oh come on scifithinker, like it's any secret.
    I know. That's why it was funny to see spoiler tags around it.

I love Amanda, too. She's the bee's knees.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

they taped that eps - changeling - during amanda's birthday that year, so i think the holding her up was all part of the birthday stuff. IIRC, she got a cake and flowers too
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Two nice photos.

http://winter-elf.livejournal.com/124399.html

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
            you know what's coming, pars...

*thank you*!!

i'm seeing some lightening of her hair , and michael is looking hot as well!

(someone please remind me again when they go back to filming sanctuary?)
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              you know what's coming, pars...

*thank you*!!

i'm seeing some lightening of her hair , and michael is looking hot as well!

(someone please remind me again when they go back to filming sanctuary?)
              Probably early next year, if they have a similar schedule to this year.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Probably early next year, if they have a similar schedule to this year.
                i can't remember if it was feb or march... i ask, just to know how late the ptb could start filming the 3rd movie and amanda and martin would still have time to participate in it.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

It was mid-March IIRC. They couldn't go any later and have the eps ready for a fall release. It probably depends on when they get renewed - and how long it takes them to get funding lined up.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    It was mid-March IIRC. They couldn't go any later and have the eps ready for a fall release. It probably depends on when they get renewed - and how long it takes them to get funding lined up.

suse
                    thanks. i'll use that as a recipe for how much time they have for amanda and martin's participation. (if i don't forget this info again ).
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

thanks. i'll use that as a recipe for how much time they have for amanda and martin's participation. (if i don't forget this info again ).
                      OT: (SG-1 movie related - only post, I promise)
                      Spoiler:
                      I think it's probably pretty late for this year, Sally. They'd need to get the actors contracted, get sets designed & built, costuming done. I just don't think this year. It's almost September already.

How 'bout that Amanda Tapping? The Greand Empress of Sci-Fi.

suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

i can't remember if it was feb or march... i ask, just to know how late the ptb could start filming the 3rd movie and amanda and martin would still have time to participate in it.
                                Filming began 23 March.

Comment

Working...
                                X