X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    She's not my type
    What??? She's EVERYBODY'S type!

and I think her hubby would have something to say about you taking her. And me taking the dress.

Hope she's enjoying Tokyo with the boys.

suse
    He'd probably want the woman in the dress more than the dress itself . Don't worry I won't take Amanda . Oh, hey Suse look over there.

*Suse turns away, Rocky grabs Amanda and heads to the gate* .....

Comment

I have soooooooooooooooooo missed seeing these pic's i love Amanda's smile and i get to see her in person soon i so hope i dont screw it up i'll make an idiot of myself ahh!lol
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        I have soooooooooooooooooo missed seeing these pic's i love Amanda's smile and i get to see her in person soon i so hope i dont screw it up i'll make an idiot of myself ahh!lol
        Hehehe...I could squee all day...Armageddon is not so far away now!! yay!!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X