Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    really, all they need is a throwaway line about sam doing something different with her hair, or write the movie as 'sg-1 goes undercover' and sam colors her hair and it's done...even something like

daniel: sam, you look different
    sam: hey, new job, new hair (and she looks askance at either teal'c or jack...bonus points if teal'c has some really odd do and daniel just nods and goes 'yeah') and the topic is over

seriously, are there any of us women that have gone 10 years without changing our hair?
    *raises hand* Me. But then I've got dark brown/black hair and cringe at the very idea of bleaching it.

But I agree completely with your take on Sam's hair for the third movie. If they can handle Teal'c getting hair with a couple of quips from Jack, I'm sure they can handle Sam's likely darker hair.

Those Redemption pics make me want to watch those episodes again. I loved the little joke about phasers between Sam and Jack and Jonas crossing his fingers.

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Redemption 2 Part 1

Spoiler:

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by evenstarsrv View Post
        those redemption pics make me want to watch those episodes again. i loved the little joke about phasers between sam and jack and jonas crossing his fingers.
        same here

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php

It's not just my position. You stand to suffer the consequences along with everyone else. Now, if either of you have a more prudent suggestion on halting this crisis, i'm willing to hear it. Otherwise, i suggest we all go downstairs, cross our fingers and hope major carter and colonel o'neill can reach help.
        Cross our fingers?
        It's a superstitious way some humans have of expressing their desire for good luck.
        Really?
        ridiculous, huh?
        Navigation.
        Check.
        Oxygen, pressure, temperature control.
        All check.
        Inertial dampeners.
        Cool…and check.
        Engines.
        All check. Phasers?
        Sorry, sir. All systems operational.

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/216373.html
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          Navigation.
          Check.
          Oxygen, pressure, temperature control.
          All check.
          Inertial dampeners.
          Cool…and check.
          Engines.
          All check. Phasers?
          Sorry, sir. All systems operational.
          And after that

The X-302 has hundreds of safety mechanisms to compensate for anything that can go wrong. Arming ejection system.

[Carter grins as she looks forward towards O'Neill.]

That's good…that's good, that's funny.
          Gotta love them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            And after that
            ah right

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Gotta love them.

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php
            sigpic

Comment

OMG! Look at Janet's shoes
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                LOL! Teryl talked at the convention about how she had shoes to make her taller when they weren't showing her feet in a scene as opposed to the shoes you would see her wear on screen. Those are crazy!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  LOL! Teryl talked at the convention about how she had shoes to make her taller when they weren't showing her feet in a scene as opposed to the shoes you would see her wear on screen. Those are crazy!
                  LOL! Why couldn't they just make her stand on a box like Gillian Anderson did on The X-Files?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    She's mentioned them on one of the extras on the DVD's. (I think it might have been her video diary) She called them her 'Spice' shoes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sam in Redemption 2 Part 2

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/110988.html
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG! You guys, today, I got the BEST, gift EVER!!!
                            ROCKY! That's so COOL! Yay!

Annelies, you're awesome!

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/DVD%20Materials/atl01000-10.jpg
                            Ooooh....hello there....*rawr*

So, here is my photo op, and two of the sigs I received in Los Angeles.

Spoiler:

We went to court today for Jeff's custody case with his ex, re: their daughter. I have to thank Amanda for keeping us cool and collected, and helping us to stay positive. She's been so great, both in Vancouver and when we saw her in L.A.
                            Last edited by LilFerret; 06 May 2009, 04:27 PM.
                            Jenni

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Redemption 2 Part 3

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X