Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
    And there are certainly some great minds here at GW. Stargate's got some smart cookies as fans...especially the S/J 'shippers and admirers of Amanda.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sam in Arthur's Mantle Part 4

Spoiler:

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Maybe it's hubby's favorite color.

<_<

*whispers* It's mine too.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Ah. Thank you, Sky, for clearing that up. You learn something new everyday.
        Huh. Interesting...

I suppose you learn something new everyday, eh.

EDIT

Woah! Alan. Too weird. lol
        LOL great minds think alike

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Not a clue. I highly doubt she's wearing the one she wore in Grace Under Pressure at that convention though...

...Having said that...didn't I read somewhere that the cast were allowed to wear their own clothes during their civilian moments in Stargate SG-1 (which, if true, is a great idea IMHO) Maybe it was her bra in Grace Under Pressure?
          Yeah JM said that in the woman could pick out and wear their own clothes on the show, and of that's true than AMANDA REALLY DOES WEAR THIS?-

Spoiler:

I'm not complaining though .

<_<

*whispers* It's mine too.
          Well it would be after seeing Grace Under Pressure .

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          she wore her own bra because: the costume dept had made one for her, and they'd lined it to keep it 'safe'...but then when it got wet the lace bubbled most unattractively, so she grabbed one of her own, and chose the blue one because 'it was on top of the laundry pile and i was trying to be quiet and not wake the baby'
          Oh, I didn't know that, perhaps when I get the S2 DVD of Atlantis, I'll learn more. Speaking of which, where did Amanda say that quote from?

I love how a lot of S9 and Grace Under Pressure seems to somehow revolve around Olivia. I wonder why that is .

as to the con, Olivia was born march 2005, iirc, so if that con was in 2005 or 2006, she nursed olivia for many months. In addition, it's not quite a nursing bra - in the image of the ones whose cups unsnap for easy access...but rather a bra with padding, and if her breasts enlarged with pregnancy and have kept their new size, she could still be wearing it. I have many bras that i've been able to wear for years and years.
          ..... That was very....interesting . And yeah, I think Amanda... uh... body has stayed the same since 05 .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            ..... That was very....interesting . And yeah, I think Amanda... uh... body has stayed the same since 05 .
            Yep, I was right-

Comment

Yeah JM said that in the woman could pick out and wear their own clothes on the show, and of that's true than AMANDA REALLY DOES WEAR THIS?-

I'm not complaining though .
              Good god. I swear that she gets hotter and hotter in that dress every time I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Hmmm, I found this pic to be very informative....

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5...skyhoaxxs1.jpg

Well, since we're having fun, here's something I started on Samanda .

Hey I just noticed, my post count is at 1,234 . Cool , I think I'll leave it like that for the same reason Sally left hers at 12,345, I want my lap-top and my account to bash in the greatness that is sequential numbers .

And hey, I also noticed that I've been promoted to a Royal Guard . Of course we all know that if I'm anyone's Royal Guard, I'm Amanda's Royal Guard .

Now that I've been promoted, I fully accept my duties and responsibilities as Amanda's Royal Guard and everything that comes with it, and I STRENUOUSLY vow to ALWAYS be by her side, just as I've always done, and to spread the happiness, joy, love and wonderful spirit that it Amanda Tapping. Basically I'm her knight in shinning armor now .

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                Congratulations, Sir Rocky. Now remember as a bodyguard you stay *outside* the Queen's chambers.
                Don't worry, I'll be a perfect gentleman.....

Spoiler:

(Thanks jasminaGo for the gif)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  you like Pete?
                  Nope...but I call David that as well, because, to me, before I met him, I could not separate the two. And then I met David and adored him...so he is my Spud. Affectionately, instead of spud , like Pete.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Also it was Sam's relationship with Pete that made her realize that in the end, settling for anything less then Jack will never be good enough.
                  Exactly!

*bops Falcon over the head with 'HELLO!?' stick*

she wore her own bra because: the costume dept had made one for her, and they'd lined it to keep it 'safe'...but then when it got wet the lace bubbled most unattractively, so she grabbed one of her own, and chose the blue one because 'it was on top of the laundry pile and i was trying to be quiet and not wake the baby'
                  I thought I read her saying they'd made a bikini top for her, but due to Olivia, in no longer fit...causing her to have to use her own bra, instead?
                  Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post

Didn't see that one coming.

Comment

I thought I read her saying they'd made a bikini top for her, but due to Olivia, in no longer fit...causing her to have to use her own bra, instead?
                      the story i remember is the lace bubbling

i'm sure it's in the GUP commentary and someone can listen to it and give us the 411
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

actors may or may not wear their own clothes...and sometimes the costume folks take the actors shopping so that the show can buy them something that they'd like to wear

as to the con, Olivia was born march 2005, iirc, so if that con was in 2005 or 2006, she nursed olivia for many months. In addition, it's not quite a nursing bra - in the image of the ones whose cups unsnap for easy access...but rather a bra with padding, and if her breasts enlarged with pregnancy and have kept their new size, she could still be wearing it. I have many bras that i've been able to wear for years and years.
                        For some reason Sky giving the boys the 411 on bras makes me smile.

Sometimes the clothes are hers. There was a blouse up for auction at AT3, the one Amanda wore in 1969 (the episode, not the year ). Amanda mentioned that it was her own blouse which the costume dept changed slightly for the episode.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

i'm sure it's in the GUP commentary and someone can listen to it and give us the 411
                          I'm pretty sure I read / heard the same, something about the thing they made for her not being any good when wet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Either way...it led to...well...you know...
                            Jenni

Comment

I'm not positive but I think it was in the commentary for one of the Season 10 episodes that she did with Martin....Pegasus Project or The Road Not Taken perhaps? I remember this being discussed in one of the commentary and I have never heard the commentary for GUP (although I would love to hear it) so I'm guessing it was in one of the Season 10's which had "previously on" or had McKay in it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good god. I swear that she gets hotter and hotter in that dress every time I see it.
                                just that particular dress?

Nope...but I call David that as well, because, to me, before I met him, I could not separate the two. And then I met David and adored him...so he is my Spud. Affectionately, instead of spud , like Pete.
                                gotcha

what?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                For some reason Sky giving the boys the 411 on bras makes me smile.

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X