Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow, you've met her right? .

Comment

Sam in Collateral Damage Part 4

Spoiler:

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            It's Amanda after all, sometimes she does things that makes me love her more
            no kidding

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
            Mala you're awesome
            sigpic

Comment

Mala rocks!
              Jenni

Comment

Congrats on 15 000 posts Jumper

Excerpt-

Spoiler:
                "PCZ: I’m sure. The premiere was a huge smash so that’s gotta be…

AT: It did very well. We knew there would be a drop the second week, but we were actually really happy with the numbers. The thing with SCI FI, too, that’s good to know is that it’s one of the most TIVO-ed or DVR-ed networks and their Friday nights are traditionally heavily taped. So they add a lot more to our ratings after the fact knowing that and that helps. We hope to find out in the next couple of weeks whether or not we get a pick up [for a second season].

PCZ: They’re going to decide that early?

AT: Yeah, we have a twenty-nine week lead time for delivery of the show, from when we start production - when we actually start shooting it - which is a long time. And if they want us to deliver in July then they need to give us the heads up a lot sooner."

I'm glad both Amanda and PCZ aware and proud that the pilot was a hit, and that believe me, I'm hoping BIG TIME on a S2 . *Crosses fingers, toes, arms legs and ears*
                Yeah but it was another thing Amanda said that got to me

Spoiler:
                PCZ: Now, knowing that it does well on the Internet is there any idea of maybe between seasons doing any Internet shorts or webisodes?

AT: At this point no, we’re just really heavily focused on getting the TV series made. I just left our sound post-production company. We’re in post literally until January and then we’d start shooting the next season so there really isn’t any amount time between to shoot new footage. In my perfect world what would happen eventually is we would start to integrate the show into the web and do things like - I don’t know if I talked to you about this before, but the idea of Magnus walking down a hallway and the fans could click on a door that she passes. That kind of thing would be awesome, if we had the opportunity to do something like that. But at this stage making the TV show is as daunting as can be, so we’re sort of focusing all of our efforts on that!
                I mean, she talks about S2 as if it's already a done deal. Which makes me think that there have already been a lot of talks about it, and they just need to make it official. Hope so.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                  Mala rocks!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  thanks

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Insiders Part 1

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Yeah but it was another thing Amanda said that got to me

Spoiler:

I mean, she talks about S2 as if it's already a done deal. Which makes me think that there have already been a lot of talks about it, and they just need to make it official. Hope so.
                        The more people talk about it the more hope I get, but I also get more nervous . And yeah, hope so too .

Comment

Sam in Insiders Part 2

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

The more people talk about it the more hope I get, but I also get more nervous . And yeah, hope so too .
                            same here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              hey look, a promo pic with shadows!!!

i thought they stopped making those
                              LOL! And it actually features a real person without photoshopping!

CONGRATS ON 15,000 Jumper! If I wasn't such a Luddite I'd post a pic in your honour!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                CONGRATS ON 15,000 Jumper!
                                thanks

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                If I wasn't such a Luddite I'd post a pic in your honour!
                                LOL no problem

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X