Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i have like 2.5 GIG of pictures/caps.
    My SG folder (which contains EVERYthing SG or SG actor related...including AT...other than Sanctuary stuff) is 6.2 gb.

Not including vids. The vids are 8.8 gb.

Jenni

Comment

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sam in Line in the Sand Part 4

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

That scene is PRICELESS!

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
            My SG folder (which contains EVERYthing SG or SG actor related...including AT...other than Sanctuary stuff) is 6.2 gb.

Not including vids. The vids are 8.8 gb.

I seem to have 19.8 gb of SG pics (including 7.8gb of Sam/AT)

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

That scene is PRICELESS!
            Last edited by Jumper_One; 12 October 2008, 08:15 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              I looked on amazon and they have 300 gig HD's for less than 100 dollars

and christmas is just couple of months away
              Yeah sure that's the place to buy HD
              Here's what I have http://www.wdc.com/en/products/Products.asp?DriveID=353
              And it's almost full
              ~10 Gb of AT's pics/vids (although it includes almost all her filmography from obscure episode of "Forever Knight" up till "Engaged to Kill"); it's really interesting to see her earlier work which shows glimpses of what I'd like to call AT's acting quirks which developed in Sam/Helen

Case in point in "Forever Knight" Sam's 'amused by Jack's antics' expression

Last edited by silly sally; 13 October 2008, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                cool

2 months...
                ]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/TV%20interviews/Sanctuary%20Red%20Carpet/RC76.jpg

I'm curious, pics of AT/Sam or SG?
                all of the above.

a LOT of them are of amanda, thanks to this thread, but i have years worth of caps of all the characters, and a few of SGa...that i kinda save more out of habit than anything else
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Unending

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Dominion

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tabula Rasa

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X