• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    this one?
    Spoiler:

tbh I prefer this one
    Spoiler:

but she's not actually wearing anything there so... um yeah I agree
    Actually she's is (at least Amanda said she was a top and shorts )

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Rocky: you're not serious are you? They are called the bad guys for a reason
      Well, I was and I wasn't .

Comment

Sam in Uninvited Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 11 March 2009, 05:44 PM.
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

FINALLY!!!

*becomes fidgety and itches neck*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
            XD

*high fives Jumper*
            LOL *high fives Falcon*

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            I talked about this a year ago, but after seeing those pics of poor Sam getting beat up, I wanna bring it up again. The first time I watched Off The Grid I was enjoying the episode, and then I was totally shocked at what happened next. The team had been captured (which is nothing new) tied to a bench, but then the bad guys started hitting Cam, which I thought was a little funny since he kinda had it coming. Then after another scene, we come back to the team, and they're all bloody including Sam, and I was shocked, I could not believe they hit her, she's a woman for crying out loud. Of course we never actually see them hit her, but still. And we cut to another scene, come back, and she's even more bloody and bruised, along with the other guys. I mean we've seen her get smack around before, like in Death Knell, but I've never seen her get beaten with the other guys. I mean she was all sweaty, dirty and bloody. seriously, those guys were total a$$holes for that. And why didn't , or say something about hitting a woman? If was there he would have done something. But like I said before we only saw the Cam, and Daniel get hit, not her, probably since it's a PG rated show. but I still can't believe they beat her like they beat Cam, Daniel and Teal'c. Teal'c although is used to it, after all we've seen him take these past 10 years. Anyway that was just wrong, at least SG-1 won, and the bad guys lost their Stargate. here's some screen-caps from that episode to show you what I mean-

First time we see them tied up-

Second time we see them tied up-

ah yes I remember folks were talking about this in the Off The Grid thread. Sam's part of the team and the Lucian alliance doesn't care if she's a woman or not. as for Jack, sure he might've done something...but what exactly? I know some people blame Cam for getting Sam, Daniel and Teal'c into this but it wasn't really his fault. yes she's a woman, so what? the villains don't care

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            I love this pic!! You don't happen to have a bigger version??
            um...
            Spoiler:

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            I enjoyed it. I thought it was great and, of course, it was great to have David Duchovny back! It'd have been a mistake to have not had him back! I just remember the huge lump in my throat and struggling to fight back the tears during the very last scene of Mulder and Scully in that motel room in New Mexico...and I still have that reaction every time I see it.

I think I've said this before but, if The X-Files had continued into it's 10th season with Doggett and Reyes as the main characters I'd still be watching. I just never liked the partnership between Scully and Agent Doggett in Season 8 but I do feel he worked with Reyes.
            I really enjoyed the series finale. IIRC fans weren't thrilled about the way the series ended but I liked how they tried to explain everything that had happened throughout the 9 seasons. Mulder was great I think CC said he would've continued the series with Doggett and Reyes and yes I would've watched but it wouldn't have been the same

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Ah. Thanks bud. I only ever watched the pilot and the second episode of Farscape so I'm pretty clueless about the whole program.
            oh ok. Farscape is a cool sci fi show, you should check it out

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            Actually she's is (at least Amanda said she was a top and shorts )
            true but I was talking about RepliCarter

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13

FINALLY!!!

LOL miss me?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              LOL miss me?
              Nnn... NO!

*looks around all paranoid like*

Comment

ya know what, as to Uninvited....I sat in that chair

gatecon 2002 i think, set tour, we were all very 'omg, we're here, don't want to touch, don't want to hurt anything'...and i looked into hammy's office and the security lady said 'sit in the chair and pick up the phone'. i stared. 'sit in the chair and pick up the phone' she repeated. 'really?' she nodded 'sit in the chair and pick up the phone

so i did. settled my tushie into that nice red leather chair and picked up the phone - it's solid plywood by the way, with a fake face - fantastic memory.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

as to sam being owied

You know, that's been a crit of amanda's upon occasion. she's like 'i'm a soldier, i'm part of a team, the guys can get messy and dirty and sweaty and you guys keep touching up my makeup and fixing my hair'

some of the episodes she's enthused about the most have been ones like death knell, where she can get grubby and dirty and sweaty.

then again, when joe was asked once 'would you ever do an eps like abyss for sam' and he said no. implied in his answer was 'she's the girl, the network doesn't like us to beat up on the girls.'

thus a lot of stuff happens off screen if it happens at all. (of course, in the case of off the grid, amanda was newly returned to work and still having the baby on the set and, you kinda don't want to beat up on the new mother')

sigpic

Comment

FINALLY!!!

SCRATCHES! Not itches. Tsk.

Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                      SCRATCHES! Not itches. Tsk.

Unlike Rocky, I'm an [electrical] engineer, not an English major. You know this.

Comment

Sam in Uninvited Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 11 March 2009, 05:46 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nnn... NO!

*looks around all paranoid like*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          ya know what, as to Uninvited....I sat in that chair

gatecon 2002 i think, set tour, we were all very 'omg, we're here, don't want to touch, don't want to hurt anything'...and i looked into hammy's office and the security lady said 'sit in the chair and pick up the phone'. i stared. 'sit in the chair and pick up the phone' she repeated. 'really?' she nodded 'sit in the chair and pick up the phone

so i did. settled my tushie into that nice red leather chair and picked up the phone - it's solid plywood by the way, with a fake face - fantastic memory.
                          ugh I'm jealous

as to sam being owied

You know, that's been a crit of amanda's upon occasion. she's like 'i'm a soldier, i'm part of a team, the guys can get messy and dirty and sweaty and you guys keep touching up my makeup and fixing my hair'
                          well...

some of the episodes she's enthused about the most have been ones like death knell, where she can get grubby and dirty and sweaty.
                          ooh DK's an excellent ep!

then again, when joe was asked once 'would you ever do an eps like abyss for sam' and he said no. implied in his answer was 'she's the girl, the network doesn't like us to beat up on the girls.'
                          so what you're saying is this wasn't TPTB's decision

thus a lot of stuff happens off screen if it happens at all. (of course, in the case of off the grid, amanda was newly returned to work and still having the baby on the set and, you kinda don't want to beat up on the new mother')
                          true but how was this important? we're talking about Sam, she didn't have a baby

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

true, sam didn't have the baby....but there can be the fear o giving something harshly physical to do to a person that just gave birth a few weeks ago. It'd be kinda like, after MS had his appendix out, having daniel do something incredibly physical like Enemy Mine or First Ones

or, after rda's knee surgery, having 'jack' do something like Fifth Man where he was running around blowing stuff up

consideration to the actor's physical condition.

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Uninvited Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 11 March 2009, 05:47 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X