Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Well I'm glad you like Mitchell, Jumper, and I can respect that. To each their own. Of course Stargate SG-1 is about the team and co...it's just a shame, imho, that the team at this moment includes two characters that I can just barely tolerate. At least with Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c and the occasional appearance from Jack...that helped take the sting out and were probably the only thing that kept me watching after Season 8. I'd invested in these characters for those 8-years so I still wanted to see where they'd go. Basically they saved my fandom of Stargate SG-1. I use that reasoning for The X-Files after Season 7. Scully was still there and Mulder was still out there to be found. If they hadn't been and they'd started off Season 8 from scratch with the new characters of Doggett and Reyes straight off...I'd have stopped watching.
    I actually really like seasons 8-10. Though maybe that's just because I started falling in love with Amanda in season 9.

I don't watch the X-Files a lot, but I must admit that when watching reruns and I realized that Mulder was gone I didn't care as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      You're killing me man!

Good thing I don't have school tomorrow.
      hot huh?

Well I'm glad you like Mitchell, Jumper, and I can respect that. To each their own. Of course Stargate SG-1 is about the team and co...it's just a shame, imho, that the team at this moment includes two characters that I can just barely tolerate. At least with Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c and the occasional appearance from Jack...that helped take the sting out and were probably the only thing that kept me watching after Season 8. I'd invested in these characters for those 8-years so I still wanted to see where they'd go. Basically they saved my fandom of Stargate SG-1. I use that reasoning for The X-Files after Season 7. Scully was still there and Mulder was still out there to be found. If they hadn't been and they'd started off Season 8 from scratch with the new characters of Doggett and Reyes straight off...I'd have stopped watching.
      don't get me wrong Mitchell's ok but he could NEVER replace Jack! also I'm not a big fan of Vala. s9 and s10 were ok imo but I definitely prefer the old team. what did you think of the X-Files series finale?

What's TPW?
      The Peacekeeper Wars

Nice pic. Is that from Stargate: The Ark of Truth?
      yes I think so

Oh my god...

Granted, I would do this if she was wearing a rain coat, but if I saw Amanda walking down the street in that I would pass out where I stood.

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I loved her in Atlantis, but I think I'm going to have to replace that jumpsuit pic currently on my 360 with that one.

Comment

Sam in Off The Grid Part 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 10 March 2009, 06:50 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I loved her in Atlantis,
            yeah Sam was great in s4, S&R and
            Spoiler:
            I'm looking forward to her appearance in EatG

but I think I'm going to have to replace that jumpsuit pic currently on my 360 with that one.
            go ahead

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13
            sigpic

Comment

wow, sam's amazing 'healed' 'unhealed' facial owies are painfully noticible in those caps

wee bit of loss of continuity
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                wow, sam's amazing 'healed' 'unhealed' facial owies are painfully noticible in those caps

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

yeah, and then at the end, when they're at the sgc, she has the remains of the owies
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Amanda's beauty made them disappear, and they had to be reapplied.

Comment

yeah, and then at the end, when they're at the sgc, she has the remains of the owies
                        oh you're right, so it's actually...
                        Spoiler:

Amanda's beauty made them disappear, and they had to be reapplied.

sigpic

Comment

XD

*high fives Jumper*

Comment

I talked about this a year ago, but after seeing those pics of poor Sam getting beat up, I wanna bring it up again. The first time I watched Off The Grid I was enjoying the episode, and then I was totally shocked at what happened next. The team had been captured (which is nothing new) tied to a bench, but then the bad guys started hitting Cam, which I thought was a little funny since he kinda had it coming. Then after another scene, we come back to the team, and they're all bloody including Sam, and I was shocked, I could not believe they hit her, she's a woman for crying out loud. Of course we never actually see them hit her, but still. And we cut to another scene, come back, and she's even more bloody and bruised, along with the other guys. I mean we've seen her get smack around before, like in Death Knell, but I've never seen her get beaten with the other guys. I mean she was all sweaty, dirty and bloody. seriously, those guys were total a$$holes for that. And why didn't , or say something about hitting a woman? If was there he would have done something. But like I said before we only saw the Cam, and Daniel get hit, not her, probably since it's a PG rated show. but I still can't believe they beat her like they beat Cam, Daniel and Teal'c. Teal'c although is used to it, after all we've seen him take these past 10 years. Anyway that was just wrong, at least SG-1 won, and the bad guys lost their Stargate. here's some screen-caps from that episode to show you what I mean-

First time we see them tied up-

Spoiler:

Second time we see them tied up-

Spoiler:

Comment

I love this pic!! You don't happen to have a bigger version??

Hehe ... wee bit.

Rocky: you're not serious are you? They are called the bad guys for a reason
                              sigpic

Comment

don't get me wrong Mitchell's ok but he could NEVER replace Jack! also I'm not a big fan of Vala. s9 and s10 were ok imo but I definitely prefer the old team. what did you think of the X-Files series finale?
                                I enjoyed it. I thought it was great and, of course, it was great to have David Duchovny back! It'd have been a mistake to have not had him back! I just remember the huge lump in my throat and struggling to fight back the tears during the very last scene of Mulder and Scully in that motel room in New Mexico...and I still have that reaction every time I see it.

I think I've said this before but, if The X-Files had continued into it's 10th season with Doggett and Reyes as the main characters I'd still be watching. I just never liked the partnership between Scully and Agent Doggett in Season 8 but I do feel he worked with Reyes.

The Peacekeeper Wars
                                Ah. Thanks bud. I only ever watched the pilot and the second episode of Farscape so I'm pretty clueless about the whole program.

yes I think so
                                Thanks.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X