Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    what about Jack? I think at least the original members of SG-1 should appear in a movie (even Hammond and Janet ). I can't wait to see Jack in the third movie
    Well if he's in it, I think it's obvious that Sam will also.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      Honestly? An SG1 movie without AT would be fairly boring, and I'm not saying that because I'm the most biased possible concerning that . Shanks is a cool dude, but him with his... mythological, babble, Cam kinda following, Teal'c saying five lines in the whole movie, and Vala making... suggestions, would be not all that great.
      I agree totally. You know, I don't think I could handle Movie III if it only featured Mitchell's useless deadpan humour, adolescent behaviour and comments ("this is gonna be cool") and Vala's...whatever it is she brings.

I'll be honest...after interviews with Browder and Black, they just leave me with the impression that Stargate SG-1 is just another job. Of course they say they've had a good time but I just get the feeling they could easily move on. I might be wrong and someone who's read or heard something differently may want to correct me on that but that was certainly the vibe I got.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sam in Off The Grid Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 10 March 2009, 06:49 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Sam in Off The Grid Part 2

Spoiler:
            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/Eps%20Story%20Pics/Season%209/916%20Off%20The%20Grid/sg1-9x16-2671.jpg

If memory serves correctly (pretty easy to forget things when that's running through your mind ), that and her sleeveless Replicarter outfit are the hottest things she's ever worn. Oh, and that dress in The Road Not Taken. Ah heck, who am I kidding. Sam/AT is ALWAYS hot.

Comment

Well if he's in it, I think it's obvious that Sam will also.
              LOL another closet S/J shipper?

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              I agree totally. You know, I don't think I could handle Movie III if it only featured Mitchell's useless deadpan humour, adolescent behaviour and comments ("this is gonna be cool") and Vala's...whatever it is she brings.
              I actually like the Mitchell character and TPTB wouldn't do a whole movie about him imo. SG-1 has always been about the team and the people at the SGC (and DC of course ).

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              I'll be honest...after interviews with Browder and Black, they just leave me with the impression that Stargate SG-1 is just another job. Of course they say they've had a good time but I just get the feeling they could easily move on. I might be wrong and someone who's read or heard something differently may want to correct me on that but that was certainly the vibe I got.
              I think you're right but I don't blame them. what did you expect? sure they had a great time but two years vs four years Farscape and later TPW... come on of course it's not their home. it's ok imo

sigpic

Comment

LOL another closet S/J shipper?
                <_<

>_>

Shhhhhh...

Comment

If memory serves correctly (pretty easy to forget things when that's running through your mind ), that and her sleeveless Replicarter outfit are the hottest things she's ever worn. Oh, and that dress in The Road Not Taken. Ah heck, who am I kidding. Sam/AT is ALWAYS hot.
                  this one?
                  Spoiler:

tbh I prefer this one
                  Spoiler:

but she's not actually wearing anything there so... um yeah I agree
                  sigpic

Comment

<_<

>_>

Shhhhhh...
                    LOL ok btw what about these outfits?
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

this one?
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/Eps%20Story%20Pics/Season%208/811%20Gemini/sg1-8x11-2043.jpg[

tbh I prefer this one
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/0027s98c.jpg

but she's not actually wearing anything there so... um yeah I agree
                      Hehe.

Um, no. REPLICATOR Carter. From Gemini I believe.

Comment

Hehe.

Um, no. REPLICATOR Carter. From Gemini I believe.
                        oh ok here you go
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL ok btw what about these outfits?
                          You're killing me man!

Good thing I don't have school tomorrow.

Comment

I actually like the Mitchell character and TPTB wouldn't do a whole movie about him imo. SG-1 has always been about the team and the people at the SGC (and DC of course ).
                            Well I'm glad you like Mitchell, Jumper, and I can respect that. To each their own. Of course Stargate SG-1 is about the team and co...it's just a shame, imho, that the team at this moment includes two characters that I can just barely tolerate. At least with Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c and the occasional appearance from Jack...that helped take the sting out and were probably the only thing that kept me watching after Season 8. I'd invested in these characters for those 8-years so I still wanted to see where they'd go. Basically they saved my fandom of Stargate SG-1. I use that reasoning for The X-Files after Season 7. Scully was still there and Mulder was still out there to be found. If they hadn't been and they'd started off Season 8 from scratch with the new characters of Doggett and Reyes straight off...I'd have stopped watching.

I think you're right but I don't blame them. what did you expect? sure they had a great time but two years vs four years Farscape and later TPW... come on of course it's not their home. it's ok imo
                            What's TPW?

Nice pic. Is that from Stargate: The Ark of Truth?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

oh ok here you go
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/SG-1/811%20Gemini/sg1-8x11-2990.jpg
                              Oh my god...

Granted, I would do this if she was wearing a rain coat, but if I saw Amanda walking down the street in that I would pass out where I stood.

Comment

Sam in Off The Grid Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 10 March 2009, 06:50 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X