Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            new in here...house (thread) rules, themes, etc., please
            WELCOME!

Are there rules here?

LOL! Great minds and all.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Addy: (from the lounge) Thanks for the rule, Jumper. And the picture.

Note: I am currently in my multi-thunker lounge, but I have access from there to all other threads. Long story...

Bounty

Addy: (from lounge) How do you guys feel about other peeps in the picture in here? Is it only AT alone pics? Oh, and saving the page topper to my PB right now.
            Personally, I love others in the pictures too, especially and Martin Wood!

Re: Bounty pictures. I love Sam's reaction to Dr. Lee's singles' scene comment.

Re: OTG. I love the team in leather.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  you know, the kassa in the containment unit....just looks sooo naughty

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                  Thanks again for those links, guys! Today I checked the vid out and it was great to watch! Amanda is so charming and funny! I liked how she calls the Stargate franchise "home". She's on holiday doing Sanctuary...but she'll be back as Samantha Carter soon enough! I'm happy with this!
                  I thought that part was great, SG's home. you know MS said something similar in a GW interview
                  GW: Fans are looking forward to seeing you in the upcoming two-parter on Atlantis with "First Contact" and "The Lost Tribe." How easy was it stepping back into Daniel's shoes after such a long period between the end of Continuum's filming and now?

MS: You know what? Daniel is like a comfy sweater. It's never too difficult. As long as the writers can remember how to write for him, the voice comes really easily to me. It was odd with such a big break to step into that character, stepping into a different world, to not have the usual players from SG-1 there but to actually go to Atlantis after not playing the character for close to a year was a little bit odd. But fortunately, in regards to Daniel's fast talking, David Hewlett managed to warm me up relatively quickly.
                  http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/new_voyages.shtml

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  WELCOME!

Are there rules here?
                  you don't know?

LOL! Great minds and all.
                  LOL

Personally, I love others in the pictures too, especially and Martin Wood!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/thu....php?album=639

Re: Bounty pictures. I love Sam's reaction to Dr. Lee's singles' scene comment.

Re: OTG. I love the team in leather.
                  who cares about the team? Sam...
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    I thought that part was great, SG's home. you know MS said something similar in a GW interview

http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/new_voyages.shtml
                    Yeah, I've seen that. It's good to hear that coming from Michael Shanks too.

who cares about the team? Sam...
                    Ditto to that!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that. It's good to hear that coming from Michael Shanks too.
                      I think RDA and CJ have said similar things. BB, BB and CB probably too, even though they were only regulars for one/two seasons and Amanda mentioned the third SG-1 movie

Ditto to that!
                      yup

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Off The Grid Part 1

Spoiler:
                        http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/Eps%20Story%20Pics/Season%209/916%20Off%20The%20Grid/sg1-9x16-2299.jpg
                        - "Too much?"
                        - "Hehe, not in the least."

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                          - "Too much?"
                          - "Hehe, not in the least."

LOL yeah I like that pic
                          sigpic

Comment

I think RDA and CJ have said similar things. BB, BB and CB probably too, even though they were only regulars for one/two seasons and Amanda mentioned the third SG-1 movie
                            Oh, I'm certain about Rick and Chris saying the same as Amanda and Michael. Bridges, Browder, and Black...I don't know. As you say, they were only regulars for one/two seasons so they may not be as at home as the regulars of ten seasons.

The mention of Movie III was nice to hear. I'm glad that TPTB have done the sensible thing and asked Amanda in advance to keep herself available for it. A Stargate SG-1 without Sam Carter would be a big mistake. She doesn't need to be an SG-1 teammember to be in the movie either (yes, I'm still holding out on Sam being in command of a ship or facility that'll keep her in the thick of the action).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Oh, I'm certain about Rick and Chris saying the same as Amanda and Michael. Bridges, Browder, and Black...I don't know. As you say, they were only regulars for one/two seasons so they may not be as at home as the regulars of ten seasons.

The mention of Movie III was nice to hear. I'm glad that TPTB have done the sensible thing and asked Amanda in advance to keep herself available for it. A Stargate SG-1 without Sam Carter would be a big mistake. She doesn't need to be an SG-1 teammember to be in the movie either (yes, I'm still holding out on Sam being in command of a ship or facility that'll keep her in the thick of the action).
                              Honestly? An SG1 movie without AT would be fairly boring, and I'm not saying that because I'm the most biased possible concerning that . Shanks is a cool dude, but him with his... mythological, babble, Cam kinda following, Teal'c saying five lines in the whole movie, and Vala making... suggestions, would be not all that great.

Comment

I'm sure all of them had a great time during s9, s10, AoT and Continuum. however I'd say for BB and CB home's probably Farscape (another great sci fi show). BB IDK...

The mention of Movie III was nice to hear. I'm glad that TPTB have done the sensible thing and asked Amanda in advance to keep herself available for it.
                                and she said Yes, absolutely

A Stargate SG-1 without Sam Carter would be a big mistake. She doesn't need to be an SG-1 teammember to be in the movie either (yes, I'm still holding out on Sam being in command of a ship or facility that'll keep her in the thick of the action).
                                same here

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                                Honestly? An SG1 movie without AT would be fairly boring, and I'm not saying that because I'm the most biased possible concerning that . Shanks is a cool dude, but him with his... mythological, babble, Cam kinda following, Teal'c saying five lines in the whole movie, and Vala making... suggestions, would be not all that great.
                                what about Jack? I think at least the original members of SG-1 should appear in a movie (even Hammond and Janet ). I can't wait to see Jack in the third movie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X