• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Spoiler:
    Good, good.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, that'd work.

Spoiler:
    Thanks for reaffirming my sanity, Jumper_One.

Spoiler:
    The first part was the most important part.

Spoiler:
    Yup.
    lots of spoilers. um yeah... I agree

Spoiler:
    Arming ejection system.
    LOL

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    She is my life .
    I had no idea

Oh, no, those pics are from LilFerret, whom I have permission from to use her pics .
    are you sure? because you can find both pics here. I'm just saying

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i loved sam's hair in this. short, sassy, but with just a wee bit edge of punk.

sally
    hehe yeah well said
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

PS - Legitimate sad face there. I probably won't be able to die happy without telling her that in person. Which, in effect, will [hopefully] get me a hug (don't worry, I know asking would just taint everything). Though, my left hip and right hand are holy/blessed, so that would suffice if I were to get run over or something.
      (((falcon)))

yes, dear falcon, you are suffering from ~THE AMANDA EFFECT~.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

dang, i *was* hoping you'd talked to amanda!

it's a great wig, if it's hard to tell if it's one! the first wig i saw (from 'there but for the grace of god') was the best. but you know, i think it was prob hair extensions. but after that, all the wigs they used on all the cast was horrible. i mean horrible.

sally
        ah yes TBFTGOG, awesome ep!
        Spoiler:

Lucky hand and hip . You should get a tattoo or something saying "The angel touched these" . Btw, a hug , please you ain't fooling anyone, you'd want a kiss, right?
        YES

Like this guy

(No it's not me, and I got it from a DVD feature) -

yeah I remember, that's a very lucky guy. well not as lucky as Jack but... *PG forum PG forum PG forum*

Spoiler:
        You wish that could be you right?
        of course
        sigpic

Comment

(((falcon)))

don't we all?

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Nightwalkers Part 5

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 March 2009, 03:49 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

http://amandatappingonline.com/galle...ls.php?album=7
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                The following may possibly contain spoilers for Enemy at the Gate:
                Spoiler:
                Assuming it was filmed after Sanctuary...I'd say that Amanda is most definitely not wearing a blonde wig for Enemy at the Gate.
                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                i concur, it's a wig
                how do you know? did amanda tell you?
                dang, i *was* hoping you'd talked to amanda!

it's a great wig, if it's hard to tell if it's one! the first wig i saw (from 'there but for the grace of god') was the best. but you know, i think it was prob hair extensions. but after that, all the wigs they used on all the cast was horrible. i mean horrible. sally
                I think the wig looks icky...

And having met her with both blonde and brunette hair...yes, that's a wig. Her blonde hair, even when up and messy, looks nothing like that.

She is my life .

Oh, no, those pics are from LilFerret, whom I have permission from to use her pics .
                She is my life as well.

And no, those two aren't my pix.
                Jenni

Comment

(((falcon)))

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  I think you're suffering from it more Sally, since you've met her . I shouldn't say "suffering" more like-- enjoying . And yes Jumper we all have TAE, it spreads worse than that virus from Outbreak

YES

yeah I remember, that's a very lucky guy. well not as lucky as Jack but... *PG forum PG forum PG forum*

of course
                  You'd die of TAE overload .

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post

And having met her with both blonde and brunette hair...yes, that's a wig. Her blonde hair, even when up and messy, looks nothing like that.

She is my life as well.
                    Lucky you , but hey, wig or no wig, there's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to love about Amanda .

And no, those two aren't my pix.
                    No? Really? But I've seen pics of yours that look just like that .

Comment

don't we all?
                      yes.

~is proud to be a TAE addict~

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

yes.

sally

~is also proud to be a TAE addict, and an Amandaholic, and to have Tapping itis and Tappination syndrome ~

Comment

i just love the photos of this event. it's amanda, the golden goddess!!

and going up-to-date, i'm still wondering, has amanda dyed her hair blond or is she wearing a wig? from looking at those new pics, i still can't tell!

sally
                          No so golden anymore

But still a goddess .

Comment

Lucky hand and hip . You should get a tattoo or something saying "The angel touched these" . Btw, a hug , please you ain't fooling anyone, you'd want a kiss, right? Like this guy

(No it's not me, and I got it from a DVD feature) -

Spoiler:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=586&pictureid=9153

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...pictureid=9154

You wish that could be you right?
                            OH MY LORD YES!!!

I actually had another thought of what I could have done at Tampa. I'd stand next to her holding the camera while it was recording, and ask her to say that I was there with her and say hi to you all. Then, after that she surprises the crap out of me by giving me a kiss.

Hehe, then I thought if I would legitimately faint after that and you all would see it. I know I would at least turn BRIGHT red, my eyes go all , my hands start shacking (and in turn the camera, which I forget to turn off or totally drop), and finally get the biggest smile of my life. CRAP. I knew I should of shaved before I went...

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post

thanks for confirming this

I think you're suffering from it more Sally, since you've met her . I shouldn't say "suffering" more like-- enjoying . And yes Jumper we all have TAE, it spreads worse than that virus from Outbreak
                              apparently so

You'd die of TAE overload .
                              so? mission accomplished, I'd die happy

No? Really? But I've seen pics of yours that look just like that .
                              you can find LilFerret's AT Comic Con 08 pics here

yes.

sally
                              I'm also proud to be a TSE addict

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                                OH MY LORD YES!!!

I actually had another thought of what I could have done at Tampa. I'd stand next to her holding the camera while it was recording, and ask her to say that I was there with her and say hi to you all. Then, after that she surprises the crap out of me by giving me a kiss.

Hehe, then I thought if I would legitimately faint after that and you all would see it. I know I would at least turn BRIGHT red, my eyes go all , my hands start shacking (and in turn the camera, which I forget to turn off or totally drop), and finally get the biggest smile of my life. CRAP. I knew I should of shaved before I went...

btw more EatG speculation
                                Spoiler:
                                have you guys seen this post in the s5 section?
                                Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                                This month's SFX magazine has a brief interview with Joe Mallozzi regarding the cancellation, the usual stuff, but the quote I've posted below caught my eye.

Possibly major spoiler for the rest of season five:
                                Spoiler:

Quote:
                                "And just what's in store for the SGA team in the time they have remaining? "Um... lots?" Mallozzi laughs. "Love, loss, betrayal, revenge, secrets revealed, exhilarating victories and crushing defeats... We will be wrapping up some storylines, resolving some characters arcs, and leaving a few open ended. There is a significant character death that will, no doubt, surprise many. Oh and by the way 'significant character' covers everyone from regular to recurring, so no one - from Sheppard to Chuck the Technician - is safe.

I hadn't heard this before, am I right in thinking I'm horribly out of touch spoiler wise?
                                ok so there's a significant character death in the back half. despite what Joe said, the regulars are out of the question imo. we know that 514 The Prodigal will be an important ep for the new gate technician Amelia Banks and of course

spoilers for The Prodigal!
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla, her baby and Michael. Joe might be referring to Kanaan but I don't think so

anyway I think they might kill off Chuck, Lorne, Caldwell, Ellis, Todd or Michael. IF this death occurs in EatG it might be Caldwell or Ellis. so what if one of them dies or even better (), what if we lose a 304? I guess it's possible that Sam helps the team with whatever they're doing and gets command of a new 304 at the end of EatG. hey who knows she could've been leader of a SG team until then which would explain the SG patch. just another theory...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X