Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, it's a Canadian thing, we aren't allowed to smile

and Amanda mentioned at AT3 that she had just dyed her hair and it didn't match her passport photo, so she was a bit nervous
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

rocky!!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Ok, you and I think at by this point most of GW knows I Love that women to no limit, and that I could write volumes and volumes (just look at my posts) about how amazing, and wonderful she is, but all I can say is...
        Even if my personal vocabulary went beyond the words of amazing, beautiful, awesome, and perfect (yeah, I take advanced English classes even though I totally suck at the subject), I wouldn't be able to collect my thoughts long enough to say more than that.

Comment

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sam in Fire and Water Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 February 2009, 08:01 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              rocky!!
              Sally . *Hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                Ah man, I really need to go through that site's gallery once I'm done with Amanda's site.
                yeah you should but remember to post the link if you use them

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                I'm not Canadian. I'm sure I was told that smiling was a no no. It's not a rule I don't think but the idea behind not smiling for the camera and keeping a natural look is so you can be recognised more easily. It makes sense to me. No one walks around with a smile on their face 24/7 after all...unless your the Joker.
                ah well the Joker's awesome

Or Amanda Tapping, GOSH!
                LOL yeah

Great sig, and I'm glad you liked my joke, I also hope you liked my Sam and O'Neill joke on Samanda too. Amanda always gives me so much inspiration .
                that was a joke?

Oh I know you did, and great pic.
                who wouldn't and thanks

Like the pic, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the woman .
                ok... WE LOVE THE PIC! *sigh*

Ok, you and I think at by this point most of GW knows I Love that women to no limit, and that I could write volumes and volumes (just look at my posts) about how amazing, and wonderful she is, but all I can say is...
                yup err... I mean

Last edited by Jumper_One; 21 September 2008, 06:45 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Jim: Thank you Sally, in the sports world, the ever loving and timeless beauty Amanda Tapping, star of the highly anticipated new Sci-fi show Sanctuary, was seen in Tampa Bay, Tropicana Field today *starts day framing about Amanda on the spot*... uh, uh, hmm, sorry about that-- promoting her new show at the Baltamore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Rays baseball game. The new brunette beauty took the field and threw a solid, and as the huge hearted person she is, she even thank her catcher.

Me now: You're right Sally, TAE is a very serious condition. As a PSW, I learned to... *thinks about Amanda, and talks about her*... isn't Amanda the most beautiful women ever?... Oh, oh man, blackout, as I was saying, I learned to diagnosis people with TAE , now, I'll warn everyone of the symptoms.

Symptoms of TAE includes: Happiness, love, lust, fanish feelings, brighter days, bigger smiles, seeing images of Amanda in some places, warm and good feelings about self and others. And may lead to: Joining forums, making new friends, having a great reason to go online, see daily pics, vids and posts of the most beautiful women EVER!!!

Withdrawal symptoms includes: Bad nausea, crazy dizziness, feeling of emptiness/loneliness, strong urges to come online and see her, intense/uncontrollable AT day dreams, strong need to talk about her, and sneaky late night DVD viewing.

As you may have noticed up there with my blackout, I have TAE, and it's in a super advance state. I'm also an Amandaholic, and I have Tapping itis and Tappination syndrome, and there's no cure for those either . You couldn't cure me either, my conditions are way, way, way too strong, you'd have an easier time trying to cure the Cookie Monster

But as a PSW, I'd have to say mostly men are effect, just look at the patients with TAE, I don't think there's any hope-

Spoiler:
                  LOL Rocky that was awesome oh and let's not forget TSE

Even if my personal vocabulary went beyond the words of amazing, beautiful, awesome, and perfect (yeah, I take advanced English classes even though I totally suck at the subject), I wouldn't be able to collect my thoughts long enough to say more than that.
                  haha yeah same here

sigpic

Comment

i don't remember the girl at walgreens telling me not to smile

just to stand there so she can take the snap
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Yea, it's a Canadian thing, we aren't allowed to smile

and Amanda mentioned at AT3 that she had just dyed her hair and it didn't match her passport photo, so she was a bit nervous
                      eh, neither does mine, and pretty soon, the hair length won't either
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Fire and Water Part 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 February 2009, 08:04 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Uh...she's wearing earrings?

Um...oh yeah...guess so.

I didn't make it past the eyes. <sheepish grin>

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/Conventions%20and%20Fan%20Gatherings/002-1.jpg
                              DUDE! Warn a man next time you're going to post something like right before said person goes to bed!

Comment

LOL Falcon. You're too easy.

HEH.

*looks at pics...flails...faints*
                                Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X