• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Yet one more reason why I like you.
    Ah, why thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      I can't describe it, it's just... she's... amazing. I just... ugh.

*mind continues to be boggled by Amanda Tapping's beauty*
      ... I know

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      ah oh...

LATEST BREAKING NEWS!

the men of the thunk thread are reported to be suffering from, THE AMANDA EFFECT. this condition renders men (and some women) into a state where they can't... uh... wait, what was a saying? oh no, i'm suffering, too, from THE AMANDA EFFECT!!

this concludes our latest breaking... whatever. back to you, jim, with, uh, sports.

sally

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Psst Sally, these guys talk about earrings and dresses
      not anymore

ooh earrings

cool
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Nice warning...one I fully intend to ignore. Seeing that sign just makes me want to visit here more anyway! Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead...and all that jazz!

I like being bad.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sam in Fire and Water Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 February 2009, 08:00 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal;8971641]ah oh...

LATEST BREAKING NEWS!

the men of the thunk thread are reported to be suffering from, THE AMANDA EFFECT. this condition renders men (and some women) into a state where they can't... uh... wait, what was a saying? oh no, i'm suffering, too, from THE AMANDA EFFECT!!

Easy guys, easy guys.................you don't want to miss Amanda in Sanctuary because you're too ill, suffering for The Amanda Effect do you??
            Must stay healthy and strong to be blown away with Amanda in Sanctuary in 12 days!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Edb View Post
              Easy guys, easy guys.................you don't want to miss Amanda in Sanctuary because you're too ill, suffering for The Amanda Effect do you??
              Must stay healthy and strong to be blown away with Amanda in Sanctuary in 12 days!!!!!
              Actually, I've been sick since last week and I like to believe that Amanda's smile has helped me get better.

<- still a little sick though

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Nice warning...one I fully intend to ignore. Seeing that sign just makes me want to visit here more anyway! Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead...and all that jazz!

I like being bad.

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13
                sigpic

Comment

Ah man, I really need to go through that site's gallery once I'm done with Amanda's site.

Comment

**spies pux for S/J icons!!!!**

Um, carry on...
                    Jenni

Comment

That's a great portrait photo of Amanda there. Could you imagine Amanda's passport photo. From what I remember I was told you aren't allowed to smile for it. Can anyone imagine Amanda *not* smiling for her passport photo? Obviously she would have done...but just thinking of her having to submerge that wonderful, bubbly personality behind a sober expression for all those seconds it took to take the photo...that must have required the hugest amount of acting on her part for those seconds. That personality of hers would probably have come though the eyes though and Amanda has got such expressive eyes.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Really? Is that a Canadian thing? We can smile for ours. I did.
                        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                          Really? Is that a Canadian thing? We can smile for ours. I did.
                          I'm not Canadian. I'm sure I was told that smiling was a no no. It's not a rule I don't think but the idea behind not smiling for the camera and keeping a natural look is so you can be recognised more easily. It makes sense to me. No one walks around with a smile on their face 24/7 after all...unless your the Joker.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            I'm not Canadian. I'm sure I was told that smiling was a no no. It's not a rule I don't think but the idea behind not smiling for the camera and keeping a natural look is so you can be recognised more easily. It makes sense to me. No one walks around with a smile on their face 24/7 after all...unless your the Joker.
                            Or Amanda Tapping, GOSH!

Comment

Well done.
                              Thanks, meant every word if it. *Thumbs up*

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                              It is indeed. Made it a few days ago. It's Amanda. And it's purple. = LOVE

LMAO!
                              Great sig, and I'm glad you liked my joke, I also hope you liked my Sam and O'Neill joke on Samanda too. Amanda always gives me so much inspiration .

Oh I know you did, and great pic.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

hehe I see you err... like the pic

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...re_04_Aman.jpg
                              Like the pic, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the woman .

I can't describe it, it's just... she's... amazing. I just... ugh.

*mind continues to be boggled by Amanda Tapping's beauty*
                              Ok, you and I think at by this point most of GW knows I Love that women to no limit, and that I could write volumes and volumes (just look at my posts) about how amazing, and wonderful she is, but all I can say is...

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              ah oh...

LATEST BREAKING NEWS!

this concludes our latest breaking... whatever. back to you, jim, with, uh, sports.

sally
                              Jim: Thank you Sally, in the sports world, the ever loving and timeless beauty Amanda Tapping, star of the highly anticipated new Sci-fi show Sanctuary, was seen in Tampa Bay, Tropicana Field today *starts day framing about Amanda on the spot*... uh, uh, hmm, sorry about that-- promoting her new show at the Baltamore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Rays baseball game. The new brunette beauty took the field and threw a solid, and as the huge hearted person she is, she even thanked her catcher.

Spoiler:

(Pics by morjana)

Me now: You're right Sally, TAE is a very serious condition. As a PSW, I learned to... *thinks about Amanda, and talks about her*... isn't Amanda the most beautiful women ever?... Oh, oh man, blackout, as I was saying, I learned to diagnosis people with TAE , now, I'll warn everyone of the symptoms.

Symptoms of TAE includes: Happiness, love, lust, fanish feelings, brighter days, bigger smiles, seeing images of Amanda in some places, warm and good feelings about self and others. And may lead to: Joining forums, making new friends, having a great reason to go online, see daily pics, vids and posts of the most beautiful women EVER!!!

Withdrawal symptoms includes: Bad nausea, crazy dizziness, feeling of emptiness/loneliness, strong urges to come online and see her, intense/uncontrollable AT day dreams, strong need to talk about her, and sneaky late night DVD viewing.

As you may have noticed up there with my blackout, I have TAE, and it's in a super advance state. I'm also an Amandaholic, and I have Tapping itis and Tappination syndrome, and there's no cure for those either . You couldn't cure me either, my conditions are way, way, way too strong, you'd have an easier time trying to cure the Cookie Monster

But as a PSW, I'd have to say mostly men are effect, just look at the patients with TAE, I don't think there's any hope-

Spoiler:

Courtesy of lilferret.
                              Oh yeah, I forgot fainting as a symptom .
                              Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Psst Sally, these guys talk about earrings and dresses
                              And flags .
                              Last edited by Rocky89; 21 September 2008, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Strange, because there's no rules against smiling for our driver's licenses either.
                                Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X