Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    well I have several folders which contain about 500 subfolders (yeah I'm crazy) Conventions and Fan Gatherings, DVD Materials, Magazine Photography, MGM pics, Amanda's movies, SG cast promos, SG eps pics, and Amanda's tv interviews
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Sam/team2.jpg
    I just have one big Amanda folder. And even a Sam folder. HAHAHAHA.

LOL I like the Hotness folder

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...tappinghd7.jpg

hope you're ok LOL yeah

oh yeah
    Spoiler:

"Oh yeah" .

I remember the very first time I saw that episode, it was actually when it first came out in 2005 on the space channel, and as soon as I saw her in that bikini I was like Jack and and company up there ^, expect my jaw also dropped .

The next thing I did was hit the computer trying to find repeats of the episode . Well, wouldn't you? .

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    God bless America. Or at least her flag.

Lucky flag.
    : Yes.... uh, hm, speaking of which, Sam someone from Femme Fatale magazine called, they want you again, and that flag too.
    : Ha, I knew they couldn't get enough from me. But where is that flag?
    : Hmm, I don't know..... God bless America .

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    Princess with wiggage, and without.
    I love that woman. No matter what, she's still our Amanda. Yup.

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
    FINALLY!

I like this episode.
    When I was watching the reruns of SG-1 for the first time, and when it came to S9, it was like every episode I was very, very eagerly awaiting her return to the show. I mean, every episode I'd see her name in the opening credits, but she wasn't there. But then she came back, and a huge grin came to my face, I was just so happy to see her again.

Comment

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/Conventions%20and%20Fan%20Gatherings/004.jpg

aaaahh earings ...Falcon?
      Good lord, that is the definition of beauty right there. Seriously. Just... uh.

Comment

Beauty:

1: An unbelievably amazing actress who lives with her family in Vancouver. Works incredibly long and hard to bring happiness, joy, and lots of entertainment to her fans. Is super caring, down to earth, kind, loving, nice, sweet, and is always a joy to see/hear from.

2: Always makes fans feel important and special, both by paying close attention to them, and making great eye contact. But what's even better than that is she even remembers them the next time they meet, and she even cries when she meets fans.

3: Is 5' 9" (1.75 m), is married and has one daughter. Raised in Toronto, Ontario. Graduated from the University of Windsor's school of dramatic art. Loves the outdoors, and used to baton. Was once blonde, and now is dark-haired. Once attacked by a duck .

4: Will never let you down, and will go to great lengths to make sure every one's happy.
        SHE IS MOST DEFINITELY THE REAL DEAL.

Antonyms: beauty

n
        Definition: advantage-- Well, she is almost perfect

n

Definition: good-looking person-- Which she is

n

Definition: physical attractiveness-- I'll let you figure that one out for yourself .
        Last edited by Rocky89; 20 September 2008, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Is that a new sig lilferret?
            I think so. is it?
            It is indeed. Made it a few days ago. It's Amanda. And it's purple. = LOVE

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            : Yes.... uh, hm, speaking of which, Sam someone from Femme Fatale magazine called, they want you again, and that flag too.
            LMAO!
            Jenni

Comment

I love it.

Comment

I just have one big Amanda folder. And even a Sam folder. HAHAHAHA.
                LOL

"Oh yeah" .

I remember the very first time I saw that episode, it was actually when it first came out in 2005 on the space channel, and as soon as I saw her in that bikini I was like Jack and and company up there ^, expect my jaw also dropped .

The next thing I did was hit the computer trying to find repeats of the episode . Well, wouldn't you? .
                sure

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

hehe I see you err... like the pic

great sig, well done
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Fire and Water Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 February 2009, 07:58 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

hehe I see you err... like the pic
                        I can't describe it, it's just... she's... amazing. I just... ugh.

*mind continues to be boggled by Amanda Tapping's beauty*

Comment

I can't describe it, it's just... she's... amazing. I just... ugh.

*mind continues to be boggled by Amanda Tapping's beauty*
                          ah oh...

LATEST BREAKING NEWS!

the men of the thunk thread are reported to be suffering from, THE AMANDA EFFECT. this condition renders men (and some women) into a state where they can't... uh... wait, what was a saying? oh no, i'm suffering, too, from THE AMANDA EFFECT!!

this concludes our latest breaking... whatever. back to you, jim, with, uh, sports.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            ah oh...

LATEST BREAKING NEWS!

the men of the thunk thread are reported to be suffering from, THE AMANDA EFFECT. this condition renders men (and some women) into a state where they can't... uh... wait, what was a saying? oh no, i'm suffering, too, from THE AMANDA EFFECT!!

this concludes our latest breaking... whatever. back to you, jim, with, uh, sports.

sally
                            Psst Sally, these guys talk about earrings and dresses
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey, I'm like... 1/32 French Canadian.
                              Yet one more reason why I like you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Courtesy of lilferret.

Comment

Working...
                                X