No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEAR LORD MAN, you're making me have to reorganize my Amanda folder... which I already did a few hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      DEAR LORD MAN, you're making me have to reorganize my Amanda folder... which I already did a few hours ago.
      ah yes I remember all the times I had to do that dude trust me it won't be the last time but it truly helps if you have several thousand pics...
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Holy!... I don't even have a few DOZEN yet.

Comment

Holy!... I don't even have a few DOZEN yet.
          I'm not even talking about the eps pics anyway don't worry, wait another month and I'm sure you'll have saved several cool pics
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, with you posting loads every day and Sanctuary, I'll have plenty eventually.

I just realized. SANCTUARY LAUNCH EVENTS!!!

Comment

I'm just curious to know how you organize your Amanda folder? I have lots and lots of pictures, usually organized by individual pictures of her, those with somebody else, those from episodes, those from appearances, etc. At least that way, I'm more likely to find a picture I want to find than if I have to go through one folder with everything in it.

Comment

Like so:

Spoiler:

I'll probably have a Helen folder in there after the second episode , but for now those caps are in the Sanctuary folder.

Comment

Like so:

Spoiler:
                  http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Flamechu/Amandafolder.jpg

I'll probably have a Helen folder in there after the second episode , but for now those caps are in the Sanctuary folder.
                  Oooh ... thanks for sharing folder titles. Those are good. I'll probably break mine down a bit more as time goes on, since I seem to have quite a large collection of photos.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Oooh ... thanks for sharing folder titles. Those are good. I'll probably break mine down a bit more as time goes on, since I seem to have quite a large collection of photos.
                    Thanks, I too thought they were quite creative.

Comment

Like so:

Aboot eh?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        I'm just curious to know how you organize your Amanda folder? I have lots and lots of pictures, usually organized by individual pictures of her, those with somebody else, those from episodes, those from appearances, etc. At least that way, I'm more likely to find a picture I want to find than if I have to go through one folder with everything in it.
                        well I have several folders which contain about 500 subfolders (yeah I'm crazy ): Conventions and Fan Gatherings, DVD Materials, Magazine Photography, MGM pics, Amanda's movies, SG cast promos, SG eps pics, and Amanda's tv interviews

Like so:

LOL I like the Hotness folder

sigpic

Comment

Sam in The Pegasus Project Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 11 March 2009, 05:37 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm like... 1/32 French Canadian.

Comment

Hey, I'm like... 1/32 French Canadian.
                              good for you

sigpic

Comment

Ooo, The Pegasus Project is one of my favorite episodes.

I was feeling like total crap watching yesterday, but still laughed very much at the scene with Carter and McKay. XD

Thanks for those, I saved a lot (yes, I'm too lazy to go out of my way for the hundreds of pics I'll eventually acquire ).

Comment

Working...
                                X