X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    HEHEHEH

OK, you win.
    When it somes to Amanda or Sam, I always give it my all .

Comment

You keep the dress, I'll take the girl.

*cough*

What?
      Hey, that's my line.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
        <<excuse me, girl moment>>

I want to know where AT got this dress. Better yet, where I can get a knock-off of it. It's pretty.

suse
        LOL you do realize there are only four guys currently posting on this thread

*gasp*

*smirks as she watches Rocky go through the gate...with a clone...*
        hey I'll take the clone

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Yeah, that works. And how about "dedicated" and "caring"? All the discussion here is all for Sam/Amanda and their well-beings.
        true but I was talking about our discussions of the Pro Sam in s4 and s5 thread

No, I know they wouldn't kill off Sam. To do that would mean TPTB would be saying goodbye to one of if not *the* acting worlds greatest national treasures.
        yeah they wouldn't do that. Sam's one of the original four members of SG-1, it'd be pretty stupid to kill her off

Spoiler:
        No I didn't watch The Seed. So...one mention, huh? And how many episodes down the line did it take for that to happen? Pathetic. The ideal time to have talked about Sam should've been in Episode 2 just after she'd left and whilst what's-his-name was settling in just as Weir was mentioned in Reunion (Sam's settling in episode).
        Spoiler:
        The Seed was ep 502 here's what Shep said:
        SHEPPARD: Twelve-foot long mahogany conference table. Hmm!
        DEX: I don’t get it. I thought Colonel Carter was doing a good job.
        TEYLA: I agree. We defeated the Replicators; we thwarted Michael’s plans; and the Wraith are in a state of disarray. All of this happened while she was leader of Atlantis.
        SHEPPARD: That’s the problem.
        TEYLA: I don’t understand.
        SHEPPARD: Well, she’s a victim of her own success. Now that the threat level is down, the I.O.A. is gonna jump at the chance to put a civilian back in command.
        McKAY: It’s not just that. I mean, Sam didn’t exactly stick to protocol.
        DEX: Neither did Weir.
        McKAY: Right, so for four years they’ve been waiting to get someone in there who’ll finally do things their way.
        DEX: Yeah, well, I still don’t get it.
        KELLER (to John): Colonel, when you were in the future and you learned all those things that were gonna happen, wasn’t this one of them, Woolsey taking over?
        SHEPPARD: Well, the circumstances were different.
        KELLER: Still, it is a little unsettling. I mean, maybe it’s harder to change the course of events than we thought.
        McKAY: Well, I wouldn’t worry about it. I mean, the fact that Sheppard’s here makes all the difference, right?
        SHEPPARD: Woolsey wasn’t the weirdest thing about that timeline.
        KELLER: What do you mean?
        SHEPPARD (glancing between Jennifer and Rodney): ... Never mind.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Don't forget WOWZERS, HOT, WHOA ETC, ETC.

They're still going on .
        LOL yeah

I love that woman, bet you didn't know that .
        actually I did

That women is so beautiful she should have her own magazine . I'd buy it.
        as would I

http://amandatappingonline.com/galle...ls.php?album=7

nice

Ha, your 21 to my like 430 . Wait until you see what I'm going to do with them. *Laughs thinking of the grand plan*
        and your 430 to my...

You make some good points Alan.
        Spoiler:
        If she had to be replaced, I'd rather it be because she's too successful than the other way around. And like you, I hope she gets something good to command, anything she gets will be lucky to have her, and I do hope #3 is soon, and OMG yes, I'd love to see her in SGU. As long as we see her happy and well I'll be fine .
        Spoiler:
        I think Sam gets command of another 304 or some kind of facility, maybe R&D at Area 51. as for movie 3, Joe said
        Ben writes: “And also where do we sit in terms of getting another SG1 movie?”

Answer: If all goes as planned, we should be filming both the SGA movie and the third SG-1 around the same time next year.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...guest-edition/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sam in Urgo Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 February 2009, 03:13 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Falcon, buddy, you've seen nothing yet -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=384

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=424

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=85728

Ha, your 21 to my like 430 . Wait until you see what I'm going to do with them. *Laughs thinking of the grand plan*
              (even though I've seen them before)

Ah...

... I

*remains speechless*

PS - After I've been able to look at the American flag pic without googly eyes, I've always found it to be... ironic? But yeah, that's weird that it's an American flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                (even though I've seen them before)

Ah...

... I

*remains speechless*

PS - After I've been able to look at the American flag pic without googly eyes, I've always found it to be... ironic? But yeah, that's weird that it's an American flag.
                Now you know how I felt the first time I saw those . For me, she makes the American flag .

Comment

For me, she makes the American flag .
                  Very much so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    LOL you do realize there are only four guys currently posting on this thread
                    And a few women! Thank you very muchly!
                    Jenni

Comment

Well said Alan.
                      Spoiler:
                      My last memory of Sam is actually from Continuum, and I have seen her around in old SG-1 and Atlantis episodes, but yeah, sometimes that look on her face still bugs me. I hated the way she left, but as for TPTB can redeeming themselves in 520, they'd better . But good old Sam redeemed herself in Continuum .
                      Thanks Rocky.
                      Spoiler:
                      In continuity terms Stargate: Continuum does follow Search and Rescue...but in the order of my personal viewing, I saw Stargate: Continuum before Search and Rescue so the movie is, to me, Sam's second to last appearance (at least until Enemy at the Gate). For me, the last time I saw Sam, she was being told she had to leave Atlantis. That was *not* what I wanted my last memory of Sam to be. At least with the announcement of Sam appearing in Enemy at the Gate, it doesn't have to be.

Going back to continuity...if I had watched Stargate: Continuum before Search and Rescue then I'm not sure I want that to be my last memory of Sam either. Sure I'm happy she's alive and well but I don't want her going back to being SG-1's 2iC. It is a total step back in her career and I don't want that for her. She's done command and it suits her.

That women is so beautiful she should have her own magazine . I'd buy it.
                      Me too! The magazine should be called...ATM (Amanda Tapping Magazine).

You make some good points Alan.
                      Spoiler:
                      If she had to be replaced, I'd rather it be because she's too successful than the other way around. And like you, I hope she gets something good to command, anything she gets will be lucky to have her, and I do hope #3 is soon, and OMG yes, I'd love to see her in SGU. As long as we see her happy and well I'll be fine .
                      Thank you again, Rocky.

Btw Alan, did you know that Amanda replied on her website thanking everyone for her audio birthday wishes? She said the nicest and sweetest thank you ever, I was smiling and squeeing like Sally the entire time .

Amanda's reply to your birthday greetings and most recent news

Her birthday messages
                      I've just seen it. Beautiful words from a beautiful person.

I got to tell, I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo blown away by all the pure, nice and wonderful things everyone said about her. The things some people said just left me smiling, and wondering how Amanda felt after reading and listening to the messages. No wonder she cried, they were amazing and beautiful. And AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hope she like mine . Oh, I thought of you Alan when I heard this one guys comment at 31:50- Amanda's audio wishes
                      Amanda is soooooooooooooooooo loved. It's amazing just how many people love her and the best thing is that she's got such a big heart she can take it all.

I went to that guys comment at 31:50...but it was a woman speaking. Are you trying to tell me something Rocky?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

And a few women! Thank you very muchly!
                        yes that's my point four guys and several women. there's no need to post something like <<excuse me, girl moment>>

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13

Thanks Rocky.
                        Spoiler:
                        In continuity terms Stargate: Continuum does follow Search and Rescue...but in the order of my personal viewing, I saw Stargate: Continuum before Search and Rescue so the movie is, to me, Sam's second to last appearance (at least until Enemy at the Gate). For me, the last time I saw Sam, she was being told she had to leave Atlantis. That was *not* what I wanted my last memory of Sam to be. At least with the announcement of Sam appearing in Enemy at the Gate, it doesn't have to be.
                        Spoiler:
                        what did you want your last memory of Sam to be? because you have to realize they had to remove her somehow and to say she's a victim of her own success was a nice way of saying she did nothing wrong and that her removal was the IOA's decision.

Spoiler:
                        Going back to continuity...if I had watched Stargate: Continuum before Search and Rescue then I'm not sure I want that to be my last memory of Sam either. Sure I'm happy she's alive and well but I don't want her going back to being SG-1's 2iC. It is a total step back in her career and I don't want that for her. She's done command and it suits her.
                        Spoiler:
                        I wouldn't worry about that, TBTB aren't stupid. command of a 304 or some kind of facility would be the logical next step imo. it would also make it possible for her to appear in SG-1 and Atlantis movies. I know some people hope Landry retires or gets a promotion and Sam will be in charge of the SGC but that's very unlikely imo

I went to that guys comment at 31:50...but it was a woman speaking. Are you trying to tell me something Rocky?
                        LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam in Urgo Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 February 2009, 03:15 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

yes that's my point four guys and several women. there's no need to post something like <<excuse me, girl moment>>
                            Heck, I'll admit I've had more than one of those moments myself in my short time with you all.

Spoiler:
                            I wouldn't worry about that, TBTB aren't stupid. command of a 304 or some kind of facility would be the logical next step imo. it would also make it possible for her to appear in SG-1 and Atlantis movies. I know some people hope Landry retires or gets a promotion and Sam will be in charge of the SGC but that's very unlikely imo
                            Spoiler:
                            I think it'd be AMAZING if she was in command of a new ship, because then 1) We wouldn't just see her on a camera feed if she were in Area 51, and 2) Possibly a roll in any/all Atlantis movies.

Also, if she were in command of a ship, she might have that at her disposal in future SG1 movies. Again,

Comment

Spoiler:
                              what did you want your last memory of Sam to be? because you have to realize they had to remove her somehow and to say she's a victim of her own success was a nice way of saying she did nothing wrong and that her removal was the IOA's decision.
                              Something *more* than what I had to watch.

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm not worried. In fact I share all those sentiments - ship or facility is what I'd like to see her in command of too. The ship would be best bet I think. Something that keeps her mobile, doing her science and military thing and works as a vehicle for her to appear in Stargate III. As for command of SGC...it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility but I don't think it's likely either..at least for the immediate future.

LOL
                              Hehe.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

back to continuity...if I had watched Stargate: Continuum before Search and Rescue then I'm not sure I want that to be my last memory of Sam either. Sure I'm happy she's alive and well but I don't want her going back to being SG-1's 2iC. It is a total step back in her career and I don't want that for her. She's done command and it suits her.[/SPOILERS]
                                I see what you mean
                                Spoiler:
                                staying with SG-1 may seem like a step back, but I guess it depends on what Sam thinks. They're are worse things .

Me too! The magazine should be called...ATM (Amanda Tapping Magazine).
                                ATM? I like it .

Thank you again, Rocky.

I've just seen it. Beautiful words from a beautiful person.

Amanda is soooooooooooooooooo loved. It's amazing just how many people love her and the best thing is that she's got such a big heart she can take it all.
                                Well said, I can't really think of anything new to say, so just check out a huge response I wrote on Samanda on page 4805, always on that page check out some really great Sanctuary reviews - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...2666&page=4805

Oh, I talking about a pic of that guy walking on the beach, and he said he didn't like Woolsey either . Btw, did you make an audio message?

Spoiler:
                                That's nice way of putting it .

Comment

Working...
                                X