• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
    All we need now is a MONTAGE/COLLAGE!!!

that's awesome! aww I love Sam

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Keep up the good work! Hey, this is like old times, isn't it? Just as it was back on the "Pro Sam on Stargate: Atlantis Season 4" thread. Seems so long ago now. *sigh* C'est la vie...

...But now it's just "Pro Sam/Amanda EVERYTHING" thread!!! Yay!!!
    LOL yeah it really is like old times I kinda miss our discussion and now it's Pro Sam everything I'm definitely looking forward to
    Spoiler:
    seeing her in the s5 finale (and sadly also the series finale ) Enemy at the Gate

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php

Oooo, I have to remember to bump that tomorrow.
    trust me you'll like it
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
      It's totally true. The fans mean a great deal to her, and she shows it in every interview, and at every appearance. And having worked the lines at the Sanctuary signings I can attest to the length. So many already had their Sanctuary gear, and others heard about it that day or the day before and grabbed theirs.

Many new fans were made that weekend, and it's no wonder. She had a smile for everyone and even after the people with the autograph tickets were done, they kept letting people join the line to meet Amanda, Robin, Martin, and Damian.
      That's good to hear . Amanda has always seen the fans as the heart of the SG and now Sanctuary. I'm glad that even though the show was online for just a few months it was big enough that fans were already wearing Sanctuary clothes and what not, and I hope it gave Amanda that extra boost in pride she deserves . And I have no doubt that new fans were made that day, after all, Amanda gives off that sense of friendship and respect and who could forget eye contact. It's no wonder why she has so many fans .

I think that's true of all SG actors. Granted, they've been with it for so long and love the people so much that they'll probably do the flipping thing for free. But yes, Amanda is the the best!
      Amanda's always the best .

Comment

Oh, beat you to it again Jumper . And might I add-- Ouch .

(5 minutes later)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          Oh, beat you to it again Jumper . And might I add-- Ouch .
          LOL

YOWZA!!!

smokin' hot

5 minutes? more like 10...

sigpic

Comment

(5 minutes later)
            Nah, a little longer than that.

Comment

Earrings!!!

Comment

Earrings!!!
                And gorgeous ones, at that!
                Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  LOL yeah it really is like old times I kinda miss our discussion and now it's Pro Sam everything I'm definitely looking forward to
                  Spoiler:
                  seeing her in the s5 finale (and sadly also the series finale ) Enemy at the Gate
                  I've missed it too. Definitely good times.

Regarding the spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing Sam again in Enemy at the Gate too. My last memory of Sam is the look of shock, disappointment, and sadness in the closing moments of Search and Rescue. After the incredibly disappointing way she was written out in the S5 première episode I'm hoping TPTB can redeem themselves to me by erasing that memory and showing Sam in some other position of command and doing incredibly well for herself.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Regarding the spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing Sam again in Enemy at the Gate too. My last memory of Sam is the look of shock, disappointment, and sadness in the closing moments of Search and Rescue. After the incredibly disappointing way she was written out in the S5 première episode I'm hoping TPTB can redeem themselves to me by erasing that memory and showing Sam in some other position of command and doing incredibly well for herself.
                    On the bolded part.

Spoiler:
                    I hope so too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Earrings!!!
                      LOL here you go

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                      And gorgeous ones, at that!

yup and awesome pics

Regarding the spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      oh I had no idea you thought it was disappointing anyway EatG should be an amazing season finale! I'm also curious if Sam's in command of a 304 or maybe some kind of facility (R&D ar Area 51?)

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if it's me, but having seen her in person (), the ultraviolet rays produced by camera flashes make Amanda look a little off. It's not much, but I really notice something odd in the last pic Jumper posted.

Comment

I don't know if it's me, but having seen her in person (), the ultraviolet rays produced by camera flashes make Amanda look a little off. It's not much, but I really notice something odd in the last pic Jumper posted.
                          hm interesting. how about this one?

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Singularity Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 February 2009, 08:19 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              hm interesting. how about this one?

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e.../gemini134.jpg
                              Holy Samanda!!!

No.

Comment

Holy Samanda!!!

also...
                                Spoiler:

No.
                                no?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X