Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89
    That's one of the best things about Amanda IMHO, she cares more about what the fans think more than anyone else. What I love about her even more is that she still feels she has prove herself to them and she still keeps her head below the clouds and never lets any of than big Hollywood fame or what not go to her head.
    Amanda Tapping-- None of that "Star attitude" here.
    I think that's true of all SG actors. Granted, they've been with it for so long and love the people so much that they'll probably do the flipping thing for free. But yes, Amanda is the the best!

OT

Spoiler:
    [I think] It's sad where American society is now. Though the only movies I watch other than Stargate are also SciFi related (Batman, Indy, and Transformers were the last three I saw) so I have a bad perspective on this, but it seems to me that the majority of movies/tele are swung by it. You have Stargate over here, which is ignored because it's science fiction, and has what would be considered [by others ] B list actors. Yet it beats the crap out of "well known" television programs (I watched LOST for a couple seasons and found it overly cryptic and boring). I mean, it really is a crime that David Hewlett [most likely] won't get an Emmy for his performance in The Shrine.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig
      I finally figured out who AT/Helen remind me of in all those pictures of her in all that leather and high heeled boots. Anyone here old enough to remember Diana Rigg as Emma Peel in "The Avengers"? Emma Peel was one in a long line of take charge, take no prisoners heroines who got to beat up the bad guys and save the day. Never mind how old this makes me when I remember "The Avengers".
      Originally posted by Edb View Post
      OMG! I loved Diana Rigg as Emma Peel. You're right, leather, high heeled boots and those tight fitting outfits with zippers everywhere. And she knew how to kick some..................you know what. Yet she could be sooo cool, beautiful and classy too.
      I'm definitely old enough. Used to love staying up late at night watching The Avengers. EP was a fabulous female character (especially given the era). Much like Sam, brilliant and kick butt at the same time. And Steed was such a cutie and a gentleman to boot. Have The Avengers on DVD. Still fun to watch.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      Love the whole betting on curling gag!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        Sigh....why yes Jumper now I'm happy
        woohoo I did it

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Love the whole betting on curling gag!
        LOL yeah that was great

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13
        Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 March 2009, 05:21 PM.
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

sigpic

Comment

For Mandy...

Sam in Evolution Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 March 2009, 05:22 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
              You know, something I've noticed, Amanda isn't much of an earring person. I'm surprised when ever I see her wearing any.
              And here I thought she did wear earrings often. At least in most of the pictures at events or interviews or such that I've seen. I guess I notice because I like earrings so much. And she has some great ones. I also notice that her longer hair tends to hide them at times, so even when she's wearing them, they aren't always noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                And here I thought she did wear earrings often. At least in most of the pictures at events or interviews or such that I've seen. I guess I notice because I like earrings so much. And she has some great ones. I also notice that her longer hair tends to hide them at times, so even when she's wearing them, they aren't always noticeable.
                A new thought; other than larger... things/parties like the SciFi thing, she might wear smaller ones where you can't really tell.

Comment

For Mandy...

Sam in Evolution Part 1

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...2077_SMALL.jpg
                  Thanks Jumper
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    Thanks Jumper
                    you're very welcome btw notice I'm not participating in the earrings discussion

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Evolution Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 March 2009, 05:23 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/143573.html
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam in Evolution Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 08 March 2009, 05:25 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...amanda16-1.jpg

LOL at that pic.

Hadn't really noticed about the earrings but I note in the Sanctuary clip (with the books in the background) she's wearing the same lovely necklace she wore at AT3.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

woohoo I did it
                              LOL ah Jumper thanks for all the fun last night; promise I won't tease you about your the earrings...
                              Last edited by JanSam; 14 September 2008, 01:49 PM. Reason: and no Mandy I haven't had a beer yet...hmm maybe that's the problem :D
                              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=JanSam;8931976][COLOR="Blue"]LOL ah Jumper thanks for all the fun last night; promise I won't tease about your the earrings...

Oh my, Jumper, what's this we hear about last night??????????

Comment

Working...
                                X