• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sam in The Light Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 24 February 2009, 11:34 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        Where is that from?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig
          I finally figured out who AT/Helen remind me of in all those pictures of her in all that leather and high heeled boots. Anyone here old enough to remember Diana Rigg as Emma Peel in "The Avengers"? Emma Peel was one in a long line of take charge, take no prisoners heroines who got to beat up the bad guys and save the day. Never mind how old this makes me when I remember "The Avengers".
          OMG! I loved Diana Rigg as Emma Peel. You're right, leather, high heeled boots and those tight fitting outfits with zippers everywhere. And she knew how to kick some..................you know what. Yet she could be sooo cool, beautiful and classy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
            Where is that from?
            it's from the EW Magazine and SciFi Channel Comic Con Party (2007)

sigpic

Comment

it's from the EW Magazine and SciFi Channel Comic Con Party (2007)

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/07party6.jpg
              Ah, okay, thank you. I ask because it seemed like a rather... *ahem* "late night" pic.

Comment

Ah, okay, thank you. I ask because it seemed like a rather... *ahem* "late night" pic.
                LOL yeah that's true there's also this one
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Sam in The Light Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 24 February 2009, 11:37 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL yeah that's true there's also this one
                    Spoiler:
                    You know, something I've noticed, Amanda isn't much of an earring person. I'm surprised when ever I see her wearing any.

Comment

You know, something I've noticed, Amanda isn't much of an earring person. I'm surprised when ever I see her wearing any.
                      yeah I noticed that too

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/143573.html
                      sigpic

Comment

Sam in The Light Part 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 24 February 2009, 11:39 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Those are Joe Mallozzi's pics, taken at the Sci Fi party last year after Comic Con. I likes them.
                          Jenni

Comment

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...dex.php?cat=13
                            sigpic

Comment

Sigh....why yes Jumper now I'm happy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89
                                That's one of the best things about Amanda IMHO, she cares more about what the fans think more than anyone else. What I love about her even more is that she still feels she has prove herself to them and she still keeps her head below the clouds and never lets any of than big Hollywood fame or what not go to her head.
                                Amanda Tapping-- None of that "Star attitude" here.
                                It's totally true. The fans mean a great deal to her, and she shows it in every interview, and at every appearance. And having worked the lines at the Sanctuary signings I can attest to the length. So many already had their Santuary gear, and others heard about it that day or the day before and grabbed theirs.

Many new fans were made that weekend, and it's no wonder. She had a smile for everyone and even after the people with the autograph tickets were done, they kept letting people join the line to meet Amanda, Robin, Martin, and Damian.
                                Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X