• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Thanks Jumper

Those caps of Entity really show how much Amanda could convey without using dialogue!
      i thought this was one of her finest acting episodes. as i was looking at the pics (and saving some), i was AGAIN blown away by how wonderful amanda was in this! i've never seen anyone use this version of someone being taken over by something before. if i'm remembering right, the director said that it was amanda's idea to do it that way.

BRAVO, AMANDA!!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i thought this was one of her finest acting episodes. as i was looking at the pics (and saving some), i was AGAIN blown away by how wonderful amanda was in this! i've never seen anyone use this version of someone being taken over by something before. if i'm remembering right, the director said that it was amanda's idea to do it that way.

BRAVO, AMANDA!!

sally
        Well said Sally. After I bought the complete SG-1 pack, Entity was one of the episodes I was most looking forward to seeing, and like you-- always like you , I was again BLOWN away by how great Amanda was in those scenes as the Entity . I only wish she'd have more time with the Entity, so we could have gotten more of her . And yeah, I'm glad it was Amanda's idea, she always has great ideas .

Comment

Haven't been there for a loooooooooong time... And soooooo many great pics...
          How are you, guys?

Off to bed. Night!
          sigpic

Comment

BRAVO, AMANDA!!

sally
            ooh I didn't know that. thanks for the info

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
            Haven't been there for a loooooooooong time... And soooooo many great pics...
            How are you, guys?

Off to bed. Night!
            welcome back, I hope you like the pics

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Smoke & Mirrors Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 March 2009, 04:09 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

BRAVO, AMANDA!!

sally
                I think I read somewhere that Amanda was nominated for an award for her performance in "Grace", and while she was indeed excellent in that episode, I think she also should have been nominated (if she wasn't) - and won - for her performance in "Entity".

Comment

Sam in Smoke & Mirrors Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 March 2009, 04:10 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Smoke & Mirrors Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 March 2009, 04:13 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        This is from dancing trees, Correct???

Comment

Originally posted by PrettySCiFiGirl View Post
                          correct
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrettySCiFiGirl View Post
                            That's correct, and so are these- Amanda in Dancing Trees and Amanda Tapping in Dancing Trees (2 clips)

Comment

Sam in Smoke & Mirrors Part 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 07 March 2009, 04:14 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/143573.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X