• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cutie!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
            Just googled the trailer, Amanda's line in it amused me. I'm intrigued by this now. Although the majority of the trailer seemed a little unnecessary - well the montage shots of erm, more adult entertainment. I hope that doesn't make up much of the movie because it would put me off watching it.
            I did have a giggle at that line, i kinda want to watch it now. Looks like it could bit a bit of a dark comedy.

Love Love Love that photo of amanda on the top of each page. stunning!
            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I wonder if she's going to die in the new movie? Her character appears to be in danger in the second, very short clip
              Spoiler:
              wouldn't be surprised if it happened, lately some of her characters' lives have had a tendency to end very abruptly

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                I wonder if she's going to die in the new movie? Her character appears to be in danger in the second, very short clip
                Spoiler:
                wouldn't be surprised if it happened, lately some of her characters' lives have had a tendency to end very abruptly
                Spoiler:
                it looks to me like they are doing a drug bust, and the cops are arresting them
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I believe the movie is based on a true story.
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

about Kid Cannabis:

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    it looks to me like they are doing a drug bust, and the cops are arresting them
                    Spoiler:
                    oh, thanks - then there's still a chance she gets to live then

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            []http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/iiradned/Thunking/SG-1/22635_zps7939db52.jpg~original[/]
                            Where's that pic from? At first I thought SGA because of the hair but she's wearing an SG-1 outfit (and the pic of the gate looks more SG-1-like)... AoT, maybe? Didn't she have long hair there as well? I don't really like the movie and have only watched it once, so I'm not too familiar with specific scenes...
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              Where's that pic from? At first I thought SGA because of the hair but she's wearing an SG-1 outfit (and the pic of the gate looks more SG-1-like)... AoT, maybe? Didn't she have long hair there as well? I don't really like the movie and have only watched it once, so I'm not too familiar with specific scenes...
                              Yep from Ark of Truth. I like Continuum better, but there are some great lines in AoT.

Two of my faves from Sam...

Look, believe me, if we don't find that replicator or this self-destruct command, "forever"? Not gonna be a big issue.

Marks: We just dropped out of hyperspace.

That's funny. I was just thinking we couldn't get any more screwed.
                              sigpic

----------
                              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

When I watch "Ark of Truth", I usually speed through many of the scenes that don't include Sam. I've always thought her part of the story was the better part.

Comment

Working...
                                X