No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow, I've gotten to a place where I can recognize almost all the pictures I see on this thread, and those I don't I can at least deduce what kind of event it might have originated from (con, interview, professional shoot, etc). So it's incredibly jarring when I honestly don't know where a photo has come from, like this one. I get kinda panicky, like I've missed out on something incredibly important.

Where's this pic from? My guess is a still from a performance, but I can't place it anywhere specific besides "Sanctuary-era". If it's from an episode I'm going to feel incredibly sheepish...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Where's this pic from? My guess is a still from a performance, but I can't place it anywhere specific besides "Sanctuary-era". If it's from an episode I'm going to feel incredibly sheepish...
      Check the file name.

I'd post the link, but it's probably against the forum rules because the video contains nudity.

Comment

Just to add some to the one screencap I already posted. Kid Cannabis teaser trailer

Comment

Originally posted by RTechnik View Post
          Just to add some to the one screencap I already posted. Kid Cannabis teaser trailer
          Thank you very much for sharing this

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                Check the file name.

I'd post the link, but it's probably against the forum rules because the video contains nudity.
                I found it easily enough on Vimeo.

Comment

Just googled the trailer, Amanda's line in it amused me. I'm intrigued by this now. Although the majority of the trailer seemed a little unnecessary - well the montage shots of erm, more adult entertainment. I hope that doesn't make up much of the movie because it would put me off watching it.
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                  If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                    Check the file name.

I'd tried doing that, but whatever I was looking at was just a bunch of jumbled numbers. Oy.

Comment

Just google Kid Cannabis Teaser it's on vimeo.com
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

VIRTUAL GREEN. That's exactly what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                          VIRTUAL GREEN. That's exactly what I thought
                          Thanks for the green! Any time anyone says capes, I quote the Mode. Edna knows what she's talking about. I mean, Sam could totally make the fashionable again, but... the practicality issue is something we just can't ignore!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                              Thanks for the green! Any time anyone says capes, I quote the Mode. Edna knows what she's talking about. I mean, Sam could totally make the fashionable again, but... the practicality issue is something we just can't ignore!
                              I thought of Edna too. But you must admit Sam looks good in a cape.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                I thought of Edna too. But you must admit Sam looks good in a cape.
                                Yup! Especially in that pose. But I'd hate for her to get sucked into the engine of the X-302. What happens when a naquadah-powered engine meets with a naquadah-infused human? I really don't want to find out...

Comment

Working...
                                X