• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I've never really had a lot of attachments to people on TV. I've definitely had some favorites over the years (I was obsessed with X-Files and loved both David and Gillian). But it takes a lot for me to really connect with a character and then extend that connection to the person portraying that character.

I have never met Amanda, though I hope that one day I will be lucky enough to do so, but from the interviews and panels I've read about or watched and the responses I've seen her have to her fans, I can totally see myself sitting down with her for a cup of coffee (or tea cuz I know she isn't big on coffee) and joking around and being goofy and silly. I think that if we knew each other, we'd be friends. And I love that she can make all of us feel the same way.
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I love this photo that we use to start each new page. It doesn't matter if it's the black and white photo or the colour photo, they're both equally great. They show her natural smile and they really bring out her eyes.
                sigpic

Comment

i absolutely love her hair in this pic! color, texture, style...
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Comment

oooooooooo...purty, Hldncr, purty.

I love that pic. And you just made it better

Comment

Comment

that really is a good wig. i remember when joe mallozzi posted some pics (i think it was him) from behind the scenes, and i didn't know it was a wig.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              that really is a good wig. i remember when joe mallozzi posted some pics (i think it was him) from behind the scenes, and i didn't know it was a wig.
                              Yeah, the wig's just okay, but it's just so messy. It bugs me as I don't think Sam's that kind of girl (at least, at work.)

Which ep is this pic from?
                              Last edited by picardythirds; 07 September 2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I actually think the wig looks bad and not just because it's messy (it really looks like a wig), but I do agree that it's not very Sam-like. Makes it appear as if she's just rolled out of bed.

If I'm not mistaken the picture is from SGA's finale, Enemy at the Gate during which Sam makes an appearance as temporary base commander while Landry is in DC assembling a task force or something. I also really don't like how she's wearing what looks like an SG-1 patch, because going back to SG-1 after commanding Atlantis just feels like a demotion to me (much like commanding Stargate R&D at Area 51 only to be sent back to SG-1 under someone else's command).
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X