No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aint nothing to be sorry bout... i tend to twack those bunnies as they bite and send 'em at whom ever wants to use 'em
    sigpic

Comment

never appologize for the bunnies!! They attack and those who open her doors gets what's coming to them!!! What we do with said bunnies is all behind closed doors.... usually with some golden and well cooked bunny fic results... heheh mmmm next best thing to golden duck!
      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey everyone....what d'ya hear about "Bad Guys"? I know that...
        Spoiler:
        ...Vala and Cam are supposed to at least go off together to something.

Anything good there?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
          never appologize for the bunnies!! They attack and those who open her doors gets what's coming to them!!! What we do with said bunnies is all behind closed doors.... usually with some golden and well cooked bunny fic results... heheh mmmm next best thing to golden duck!
          Amen! The bunnies can really be a blessing in disguise!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Hey everyone....what d'ya hear about "Bad Guys"? I know that...
            Spoiler:
            ...Vala and Cam are supposed to at least go off together to something.

Anything good there?

-Stef
            I just saw it... very detailed spoilers under the tag..

Spoiler:
            The team, (minus Sam, she's in Washington) go through the 'gate to a planet that seems to have the stargate as an exhibit in a museum. The team get rather confused and, as they tend to do, they go off and explore the building a little. They come across "artifacts" in display cases apparently of Goa'uld design. They continue exploring and they find a rather large group of people in what seems to be the main atrium of the building.
            Cam decides not to get involved and orders the team to go back through the gate. Vala argues a little saying they should go to the function in the atrium and just not tell the natives that they are aliens. Cam refuses and starts to dial out.
            Unforunately the DHD that the MALP saw on its pleminary sweep turned out to be a replica and the team are stuck exactly where they are.
            Daniel says this but Vala jumps in and points out that they aren't stuck. They just have to wait until they are overdue and the SGC will dial and in when they would be able to ask for a generator to be sent through with a laptop with dialing ability to be sent through, then they could get home.
            Daniel looks a little taken aback and insists that he knew that. A pretty funny moment in all accounts.
            At that point, a pair of natives enter the hall where the team are and, as they are in a rather.. *ahem* passionate embrace.. the couple dont notice the team at once. It takes a good few seconds to realise the team are there. When they do, the woman proceeds to scream her lungs out and run back to the function room.
            Teal'c and Cam run after the couple, Vala goes to follow but Dan grabs her and stops her "why do they get to go?" she says.

Cue more funny one liners and to cut a long story short, the team are mistaken for "rebels" and the people in the atrium believe that the team are holding them all hostage.
            It's decided that the team should go along with this idea so that they can stall for as long as possible. Dan doesn't think it's a good idea but is eventually persuaded.

Stalling for time the team are told that asking for the actual rebels to be released is what they would ask for if they were in fact holding hostages and so Dan asks them to release the rebels in prison, telling the authorities to take their time. (*giggle*)
            Cam and Vala do go off together with a researcher of the museum who said there are parts of the DHD they discovered in his office. Cam and Val go with him in hope of finding the energy crystal so that they can power the gate to dial manually.
            They leave Teal'c and Dan with the natives of the planet, trying to convince them (the natives) that they are "rebels" and that they are holding them all hostage.
            Turns out that the researcher doesn't have what they need and so Cam and Vala head to another office when Vala notices a bomb that they could use as a power source.
            Funny little scene here with Vala saying that she is the best theif around and she talks Cam through the steps of stealing the bomb. Just when she thinks she's got it, a big metal cage falls down infront of the display case and Cam pulls her out of the way just in time. (He keeps his hand on her a little longer than needs be too )

They then get cornered by a guard that thinks he's much better than he is and so Vala sets the bomb to explode so that the guard gives them the code needed to open the case. Once they have the code Vala tries to turn the bomb off only to find she can't. Nice little convo between Cam and Vala here. She flashes him the biggest grin ever and he just sighs.
            Vala thinks she can still use the bombs power to dial the gate and once it's used the energy to establish a stable wormhole there wont be enough energy left in the bomb for it to be dangerous.
            Cue Vala messing with the bomb.
            Finally, the gate is ready to be dialed manually and Vala tells Cam that he needs to help her dial.
            After the final chevron is locked Vala pulls Cam out of the way just in time- he would have been swallowed by the unstable whoosh.

Cam calls Dan and Teal'c just as the authorities of the planet storm the building. Just as you think they're going to get away, a bunch of men with guns block the way to the gate and the team have to explain what's going on. Nice lil speech from Cam, and a lovely look from Vala. A nice smile, very sincere.
            Cam is able to talk the leader of the authorities into to just letting them leave and they all step through the gate.
            Back on Earth, SG1 ask about the planet and are told that they were unable to make a connection. Apparently they buried the gate. Landry has a nice line here. "We dont have that luxury" (or something along those lines anyway.)

All in all, I liked the ep. Some great Cam/Vala interaction. I've noticed that Cam and Vala tend to pair off together more now... love it!

Oh, I'm new here btw. Hello!

~Bec
            Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the rundown, Bec! Sounds like there were some great C/V moments in it And welcome to the thread! Great to have you here.

Comment

Welcome Bec!! I took a quick peek at the spoilers and looks good... Anyway, glad to have another C/V onboard!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep! I thought it was going to be another mostly Daniel/Vala ep (nothing against that pairing or its shippers - it just seems like that's mostly what we've been getting so far this season), but I love C/V so I'm glad we have some of that to look forward to!

Comment

welcome to the thread Bec....

so how go the fics
                    sigpic

Comment

Gah, still workin' on them! I'm off today because of the weather so I hope to have the latest chapter done

Comment

*pokes Jess for CKO*

Spoiler:

Comment

HEY HEY
                          could anyone help me out with some links?
                          looking for some behind the scenes or publicity shots/ads with BB and CB.for sg1.

thanks heaps
                          peace
                          Bee
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Do they have to be together in it? Cause I have a few interviews with Claudia and some with Ben about SG-1. Then I have some interviews with the 2 of them at awards. But thats for Farscape and I think they possibly mention StarGate once or twice in them.

Spoiler:
                            Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

<-- thumbnail

I'll search, if I have more later today.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

<-- thumbnail

I'll search, if I have more later today.

A.

Where did you get those from? I'm assuming a sci fi special. When did it air? I must've missed that one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X