X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so Jess... how goes... Rumor has it?! i need CV smut
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. Glad I didn't loose ya half way through. That's the last time I intentionally write a chap like that... too hard to keep all the different stories in the correct timelines.
      sigpic

Comment

i enjoyed it *grin*
        sigpic

Comment

Yes great chap kate, I really love it.

Comment

Same here... Hmmm Rumor Has It... well I've tied the muse to the bed so she will cooperate. I'm editing the chapter at the moment and trying to decide where to cut it off... might end it on a wee cliffhanger, hehheh...

Comment

sounds good... guess i'll check the comm and see if its up..
              sigpic

Comment

okay okay... teaser to my fic is up at my LJ. *looks at Kate... okay happy i have some of it up*

http://ckojlf.livejournal.com/125695.html#cutid1

its only pt of chp one... and its bout half way completed
                sigpic

Comment

It's great so far! Looking forward to more *basks in the warm glow of C/V smutty goodness*

Comment

glad ya like it so far Jess *grins*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      okay okay... teaser to my fic is up at my LJ. *looks at Kate... okay happy i have some of it up*

TEASE!!!! *pouts* how is one to consentrate on her work when such yummies are out there? more... please?
                      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

Read and commented... when's the next part up?
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post but here's a post made by aaobuttons on several other threads. Got permission to repost here.

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                          I thought you all might be interested to know that the Stargate Fan Awards NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN!!!

[Permission to forward]

Attention Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis fans:

It's time once again to bring recognition to the best stories and
                          storytellers, the best artists, and the best vidders in the fandom.
                          Nominations for the 2007 Stargate Fan Awards are now open. They will be open
                          from April 9, 2007 and remain open until May 20, 2007. This includes
                          both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

We've made a few changes to the site. Check us out to see what we've
                          done. You'll be surprised.

http://www.stargatefanawards.com

First of all, sign up for an account! You will need to be registered
                          as an account holder in order to submit nominations and vote. It's
                          easy! Don't try to use an old login account from last year...it won't
                          work.

Once you are registered, browse through our "Site Directory". You can
                          find a link in the top navigation bar. Here, you will find the main
                          portion of the site's content including descriptions and definitions for
                          the 2007 genres, categories, and subcategories. Also, be sure to read
                          over the "Changes for 2007", our rules, and other nominating
                          information.

Don't forget to signup for our newsletter again. Even if you signed up
                          last year, you must sign up again to keep receiving newsletters during
                          2007. We promise to do a better job of issuing newsletters this year!

We've tried to place all important links in our top navigation bar.
                          You'll find links to our 2001-2006 archives, our Live Journal, and
                          others.

Don't forget to add our Live Journal to your "friends' list"!

Start nominating today! You must signup for an account on our site to
                          nominate! Once you do, just click the "Nominate Now!" link in the top
                          navigation bar to view the nomination submission form. You can only
                          put one nomination per form this year but you can nominate as many times
                          as you'd like!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the team at
                          [email protected]. For technical issues, please contact our
                          webmaster directly at [email protected].

Start nominating the "best of the best" now!

Yours,
                          The 2007 Stargate Fan Awards Team

"Recognizing, celebrating, and enjoying the creativity of the Stargate
                          fandom!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                            TEASE!!!! *pouts* how is one to consentrate on her work when such yummies are out there? more... please?
                            damn right i am

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                            Read and commented... when's the next part up?
                            soon i hope... i have the next two days off from work so maybe i'll type more of it out
                            sigpic

Comment

and you are so good at it too.... no wonder you like Cam and Vala!!
                              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

thx... yea i know im good at smut.. *grin*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X