No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't lie... here be a bunnie offering... (due to maybe size....)

Spoiler:

She felt for the warmth and snuggled into it, placing her cold feet on warmer legs. She smiled slightly as he jumped; he hated her cold feet on his legs. She felt his arm rest against her leg and rest there, not wanting to loose contact with her.

She sighed and pulled on the blankets once more, flinging her arm across his chest, running her fingers on his bare chest, and traveling lower. His other hand clamped down on hers as she almost reached his pelvis.

“Stop,” he groaned. “You promised.”

“I said no such thing, darling,” she purred into his ear. “You said one night with no strings, and I said I just wanted to be with you.”

“And I reminded you of the rules,” he said, shifting under her touch.

“I hate rules.”

“I never noticed.” He sighed and opened his eyes, turning slightly toward her. “This has gone far beyond one night.”

“Yes, but still no strings. You can still see who you want, and I am still free to flirt with… well half the base.”

He nodded. That was where the problem lay; yet to approach it was not easy. “Ya about this arrangement…”

She shifted and sat up, covering herself with the sheet. “Darling, stop. I really only flirt to make you take me to bed. Honestly. I’d much rather have all your attention then anyone else.”

Cam smiled up at her and pushed a wayward strand of black hair over her shoulder. For the rest of the night he showed her all the attention she deserved.
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

200 !!!!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Quiet here tonight...........

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post

Cam: Hey remember last night when....
          Vala: I thought we weren't going to discuss that in public.
          LOL!!!

Comment

I really loved that moment. One of my friends said she thought Cam was being overly threatening to Vala in that scene, but all I saw was sparkage when he said "...and welcome aboard."

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
              I really loved that moment. One of my friends said she thought Cam was being overly threatening to Vala in that scene, but all I saw was sparkage when he said "...and welcome aboard."
              I always thought he was teasing her... plus when you look at it cap by cap it looks like he's going in for a kiss at first. I guess that's what happens when you have actors that know each other so well, they can convey so many different things in a few small glances... not that I'm saying it's a bad thing, it's open to many different interpretations that way.
              sigpic

Comment

hey you C/V shippers out there i need to post these two items that i have made before i head to bed yes, i made a C/V wp and siggy...snurch and use at your own digression spoiled for size mainly but a few pics maybe spoilery

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I always thought he was teasing her... plus when you look at it cap by cap it looks like he's going in for a kiss at first. I guess that's what happens when you have actors that know each other so well, they can convey so many different things in a few small glances... not that I'm saying it's a bad thing, it's open to many different interpretations that way.
                  That's what I thought too, at least with the "don't screw up" part... the closeness there, it does seem like he's going in for a kiss

Love the wp and sig, Potions_Mistress!!

Comment

Lookey what I found...

sigpic

Comment

Ahhh i have been looking for that pic EVERYWHERE
                      do you know where to find the bigger version?
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Here!

Spoiler:
                        http://www.benandclaudia-complicity.net/ http://joeflanigan.show.free.fr/

Comment

love it thx *grins*
                          sigpic

Comment

The wait is over... I finally posted chap 24. Just a quick heads up, it's kinda long and not as C/V focused as usual.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3294353/24/

Let me know what you think as I had a really hard time writing this one.

It's 2am here so night y'all.
                            sigpic

Comment

loved it Kate

hehe.. got some CV kissies so yep happy
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved it Kate!

Comment

Working...
                                X