Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    This one was surprisingly easy to make. I think the faster tempo, fun ones are easier to edit together (at least in my limited experience). It's when you start getting angsty that it becomes more complicated. But I'm a perfectionist, so it takes me longer than most people to put some of these things together. If you use WMM, it's not really that hard or too time consuming...you do have to dedicate yourself for a good amount of hours though. You should definitely make a vid, I for one would LOVE to watch it

-Stef
    Oh, I think I may have a problem then. My song is pretty slow (it's a Sade song) and it's going to be a hurt/comfort type of vid basically. I know about 90-95% of the scenes I want to use and have matched them up with the lyrics and music, have the time codes for them, but I guess my worries are about making sure they're long or short enough.

Thanks for the encouragement though! I have WMM but a friend told me she had a problem with it. I'm going to try using it though and see what happens.

Comment

Fic rec. Found it today.

The Rules Of the Game

Rated R (but there's nothing too graphic in there, swearing.)

http://sloanesomething.livejournal.com/222963.html
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Ooh, comparing moments? Can I join in?

One of my fav Cam/Vala moment is from "Bad Guys" although it's more of a background conversation...
        Spoiler:
        Cam: You rushed it.
        Vala: I did not!
        Cam: You were showing off and you rushed it.

Don't know why, I just love that

-Stef
        Along this same line...I liked the part in "Bad Guys" when
        Spoiler:
        Cam and Vala are dialing the gate...
        Vala: there's a 70% chance that we'll be able to establish a connection, and a 50% chance that the bomb will just go off
        Cam: that's 120%
        Vala: Well, there's some crossover where we establish a wormhole and it blows up

I love them in that whole ep, but that scene in particular is adorable to me...don't ask why
        sigpic
        ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by iheartcam View Post
          Spoiler:
          Vala: there's a 70% chance that we'll be able to establish a connection, and a 50% chance that the bomb will just go off
          Vala: Well, there's some crossover where we establish a wormhole and it blows up

I love them in that whole ep, but that scene in particular is adorable to me...don't ask why
          OMG!!!!!!! Another part I missed. Ok, that's it, back to watch Bad Guys again (and perhaps Bounty coz it was such a fun ep!)
          sigpic

Comment

I love Bad Guys and Bounty, have actually watched each several times.

Is there any kind of policy about reccing fics? Such as do I ask the person that wrote or can I just do it?

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
              I love Bad Guys and Bounty, have actually watched each several times.

Is there any kind of policy about reccing fics? Such as do I ask the person that wrote or can I just do it?
              Not a clue actually. I remember oh so long ago (about 2 months ago...lol) when I started looking at the forums I came across this lovely thread and a post that had a link to my fic. I was pretty freakin happy I'll tell ya what! (sorry, King of the Hill is on right now). I can't think of why an author would be upset that we post links to their fics here, but then again, I've only posted a few links and none of those authors have told me to remove the link. Usually I only see author requests to ask permission if you want to archive their story on another site.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me....
              sigpic

Comment

What I should Have told you series..

link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3406105/1/
                sigpic

Comment

Here is a prompt ficlet, http://lyssie.livejournal.com/832059.html

Comment

This one is NC-17, http://pellucid.livejournal.com/130817.html

This one is PG, http://woodface.livejournal.com/661274.html

Comment

Thanks SciFiFan

Saved for future reading
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you for your help also CKO and JessM, thank you.

Comment

your welcome
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                            Jess and SciFiFan, thanks for the caps.

CKO, do you have a link for the "What I should have told you" series? I remember reading it ages and ages ago, but I don't have the link anymore.

Jess, you mentionned pie? I have that pic somewhere, but I can't get photobucket to co-operate.
                            No prob!

*grin* yeppers. I have that cap too... I think someone may have posted it here on the thread back when Bounty aired.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                              Fic rec. Found it today.

The Rules Of the Game

Rated R (but there's nothing too graphic in there, swearing.)

http://sloanesomething.livejournal.com/222963.html
                              Thanks for the rec, Toomi That was a nice read

Originally posted by iheartcam View Post
                              Spoiler:

Oh I loved that scene too!

Comment

so anyone have any lovely CV caps for the ep
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X