Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    loved chp 17.. great job Kate...
    What she said! And what a treat - I find two chapters to read instead of one!!

Loved them, Kate Oh and here are the pics from Dominion that I promised:

Spoiler:

*sigh* that was such a nice scene for them

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Ooh, comparing moments? Can I join in?

One of my fav Cam/Vala moment is from "Bad Guys" although it's more of a background conversation...
      Spoiler:
      Cam: You rushed it.
      Vala: I did not!
      Cam: You were showing off and you rushed it.

Don't know why, I just love that

As for Aeryn/John....that one is tougher. Probably in season 4 when she confronts him about the drugs and he tells her about Scorpious listening in. Basically, when they reunite
      Spoiler:
      http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n242/SCIFI_TV_ADDICT/ts160.jpg

Can't wait for "Unending." I know we're supposed to get some DV (which makes me happy), but I'm really crossing my fingers for some final CV as well. They had such a nice, unexpectedly sweet moment in "Dominion." We've really been treated this half of the season with CV. Not a huge amount, but enough to keep me happy

-Stef
      Oh man, that is a tough one for me! As for C/V, I love the scene in the beginning of Powers that Be where Cam is eating the jello and Vala comes up and starts talking to him... just that whole scene. I guess that was my first fave. Then later on in the same ep, when she's dressed as Qetesh and she pinches his cheeks... *grin*

Um... what else...

Spoiler:
      In Morpheus, at the end when she's made a probationary member of the SGC, he stands awfully close to her and says "Don't screw up. And welcome aboard." I could just feel the heat emanating from him, heehee

Of course the whole part in Memento Mori where she takes him along and has him tied to the bed... the Twinkies scene!!!

When he gently tries to assure her that Daniel will be okay in The Quest Part 2... you can tell how he cares for her and doesn't want her to worry. I really enjoyed the scenes between them in that ep.

The look he gives her in The Road Not Taken after Sam tells her she was in jail in the AU...

Hee heee....

Also the pie scene in Bounty.

Yeah so that was a lot It's really hard to pick just one! That was a funny bit from Bad Guys, Stef.

As for J/A... I think I have to agree with you on that one. I really loved that moment. Again it's a bit hard to pick just one but I really loved that particular one.

As for Unending...

Spoiler:
      I agree, I really hope there is some C/V in it, especially for it being the last ep. I've already resigned myself to the fact that there will be no S/D in it so if there isn't any C/V either I'll just be sooooo disappointed. I really love the amount of C/V we've gotten the second half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
        Just to jump in..

there's a great moment in "Bad Guys" where t
        Spoiler:
        he security guard has C/V unholster and lay down their revolvers. They do it at exactly the same time and lay them down in the same way. Planned, I'm sure, but still very cute.

Of course,
        Spoiler:
        the "your loss" moment in Bounty
        is a good one. there's a good deal of C/V in "Bad Guys", and there's also a
        Spoiler:
        walking/talking corridor scene in one of the other episodes from season 10 but right now I can't remember which one.

I admit to being a Daniel/Vala shipper but I really enjoy the Cam/Vala moments because it's fun to watch.
        Hey esoap! Nice to see you here I agree, there was some good C/V in Bad Guys

Spoiler:
        loved the way they put the guns down at the same time and all that.

I love that tptb have let them interact more the second half of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Woohoo! Thanks! I didn't notice that bit in Bad Guys. I was too focused on the bit
          Spoiler:
          where Cam and Vala were dialing the gate together.
          Gotta admit I was very focused on that bit myself

We don't worry about the ship thing, we all sail different ships here (right guys?) and yes, C/V is fun. Very fun to write too. spots CKO..... it'll be posted soon. 30min? Please don't haunt me lol
          Yessireeee! *points to sig banner* um... well it's one of my sigs.... the "UST = Unlikely Ship Troika" one, lol (I have them on rotation). No worries about ship - everyone's usually cool about it here

Comment

Nice vid Stef Was it easy to make? I've been planning a vid for quite a while now and I keep worrying about all the work it's going to require, lol

http://crash-debris.com/Fanfiction.html

Move your curser over the pic with John and Aeryn in bed and that's the link. Enjoy!
            Thanks!! *hugs* Mmmmm... think I'm gonna enjoy this one very much

Comment

AGGHHHH. The computer crashed while I was uploading. Anyways, here's chapter 18. Enjoy!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3294353/18/

loved the chp Kate... yippee for more kisses..

yes Crash does good fic work too...... and you were right... that's hot NC fic.
              sigpic

Comment

found another fic..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3432535/1/

THE TRAP and the one they didn't see coming
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks CKO I've read some of fyre-anjel's other fics and I like them. That was a cute story...love C & V being partners in crime like that... and of course the way they end up

Comment

that it was

so how goes Chp4? hmm Jess.. need (more) CV smut
                    sigpic

Comment

what i should have told you series is updated to chp 72... and there is SMUT in chp 72..
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are a few "Dominion" caps,

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          Nice vid Stef Was it easy to make? I've been planning a vid for quite a while now and I keep worrying about all the work it's going to require, lol
                          This one was surprisingly easy to make. I think the faster tempo, fun ones are easier to edit together (at least in my limited experience). It's when you start getting angsty that it becomes more complicated. But I'm a perfectionist, so it takes me longer than most people to put some of these things together. If you use WMM, it's not really that hard or too time consuming...you do have to dedicate yourself for a good amount of hours though. You should definitely make a vid, I for one would LOVE to watch it

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

found another fic..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3432535/1/

THE TRAP and the one they didn't see coming
                            That was great! Supply closets indeed....
                            sigpic

Comment

Jess and SciFiFan, thanks for the caps.

CKO, do you have a link for the "What I should have told you" series? I remember reading it ages and ages ago, but I don't have the link anymore.

Jess, you mentionned pie? I have that pic somewhere, but I can't get photobucket to co-operate.
                              sigpic

Comment

that it was

so how goes Chp4? hmm Jess.. need (more) CV smut
                                It's going, heehee I think I may be getting into the "Vegas" stuff in this chap, so some stuff to look forward to.

what i should have told you series is updated to chp 72... and there is SMUT in chp 72..
                                YUM!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, and love the caps, SciFiFan!!

Comment

Working...
                                X