• Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to be of service.
    sigpic

Comment

thanks heaps guys
      i now have all four seasons and peacekeeper wars
      being a HUGE stargate fan for years i thought it only fair too see what two of the new stars were in...funnily enough it was made in my country and yet it was never very popular here back in the day..wish i had watched it back then ..but i m loving it at the moment- so sexy and obscure- its soo very me!
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

glad we could help
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee View Post
          i m loving it at the moment- so sexy and obscure- its soo very me!
          That's Farscape!!

Comment

*nudge*

So, any speculations on Unending?

spoilers for Dominion and Unending
            Spoiler:
            I bet it'll be D/V, but hey, there's always moments to look forward to. I know in Dominion there was that nice little bit between Cam and Vala when he asked if she wanted to 'sit this one out'.
            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Love that pic, Toomi

Unending and Dominion:

Spoiler:
              I agree, I loved that moment between them in Dominion. You can tell how much he obviously cares... and the concern was just showing in his face. I'll have to provide some screen caps soon, hehe

As for Unending, I think you're right about it being D/V but I really hope we get something between Cam and Vala. I just don't want this show to go out as the Daniel/Vala show (no offense to those here who also ship D/V! ) but rather as a team show as it's always been.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                *sigh* Love that pic, Toomi

Unending and Dominion:

Spoiler:
                I agree, I loved that moment between them in Dominion. You can tell how much he obviously cares... and the concern was just showing in his face. I'll have to provide some screen caps soon, hehe

As for Unending, I think you're right about it being D/V but I really hope we get something between Cam and Vala. I just don't want this show to go out as the Daniel/Vala show (no offense to those here who also ship D/V! ) but rather as a team show as it's always been.

Jess, can't wait for the caps!

Unending

Spoiler:
                I'm hoping it will be team focused ep. Though I did see a trailer somewhere and there was a clip with Vala in some little pink and black lingere thingy. I can imagine it's for Cam right? lol.

ok, so on the fic front, how's yours doin Jess? CKO, any in the works? I posted chap 17 (and fixed the errors in it lol) and chap 18 should be done tonight. I read a really great J/A one from AHR earlier today. Anyone got any good C/V or J/A recs?
                sigpic

Comment

CKO was gone this wkend... had a church weekend in the word... It was so awesome too...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    CKO was gone this wkend... had a church weekend in the word... It was so awesome too...

Glad you had a great weekend!
                    sigpic

Comment

and im off to read chp 17 too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a good weekend CKO!

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                        Jess, can't wait for the caps!

Unending

Spoiler:
                        I'm hoping it will be team focused ep. Though I did see a trailer somewhere and there was a clip with Vala in some little pink and black lingere thingy. I can imagine it's for Cam right? lol.

ok, so on the fic front, how's yours doin Jess? CKO, any in the works? I posted chap 17 (and fixed the errors in it lol) and chap 18 should be done tonight. I read a really great J/A one from AHR earlier today. Anyone got any good C/V or J/A recs?
                        Thanks! I'll be editing them tomorrow so should have them ready to post soon.

Unending

Spoiler:
                        I really hope so too. And yeah in my mind Vala appearing in that lingerie thingie is for Cam! Hmm I can see an interesting fic coming out of that!

My muse took a siesta this weekend. I prodded her as much as I could, but she's still not used to this time change thing... will poke her again tomorrow! I pretty much have the next chapter written out, I just have to edit it and make sure it flows okay. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Ooh I'll be checking out your newest chapters as soon as I get a chance! Sadly I haven't seen any other good C/V and/or J/A fics lately. I wish there was a nice fic archive site for C/V. I know there are some for Daniel fics, Daniel/Sam, Sam/Jack... but I haven't seen any for C/V. It would be so cool to have a site like that where people could sign up and submit their fics (and others could send reviews)!

Comment

The John/Aeryn one I read earlier was NC-17, but if you want the link I can send it or post it.

Yeah, a C/V site would be cool, but I'm nowhere that computer savvy to do anything close to that.
                          sigpic

Comment

loved chp 17.. great job Kate...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              loved chp 17.. great job Kate...
                              Thanks, next one should be up tonight unless I get carried away. Currently trying to find a good spot to leave it off.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                                Thanks, next one should be up tonight unless I get carried away. Currently trying to find a good spot to leave it off.
                                *grins* oh trust me... im sure i could think of a good place... erm... maybe with them erm... possibly in his bed snuggling and doing some kissing perhaps.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X