sigpic

Comment

Ooh, very nice fic! Thanks for the link guys

Comment

your welcome
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Thats great! Thanks for searching. Do you have a link?
          http://thassalia.livejournal.com/320248.html

sorry about that, I wasn't sure what the rules were about linking to outside content so I figured I'd play it safe...anywhoo, enjoy
          sigpic
          ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by iheartcam View Post
            http://thassalia.livejournal.com/320248.html

sorry about that, I wasn't sure what the rules were about linking to outside content so I figured I'd play it safe...anywhoo, enjoy
            I think you can post links for pretty much anything for the topic.... I'm not entirely sure on the rules though.

Thank you.

Got the link for the rules... PG links, etc.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...sics#faq_rules
            sigpic

Comment

these two pics are just beggin to be captioned..

as such behind the spoiler cut as they are from Bounty:

Spoiler:

just click on the picx for full size imgs.. lookin forward to seein what ya'll come up with. *grin* i know i dont help at times... but sometimes is enough to get those bunnies bitin on something.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

Spoiler:

just click on the picx for full size imgs.. lookin forward to seein what ya'll come up with. *grin* i know i dont help at times... but sometimes is enough to get those bunnies bitin on something.
                You already got my fic on Bounty.... *grins back* Still got the Momento Mori one to do, and get some more of Where's Home done. Speaking of which.....Remembers the idea that popped into mind at work today, goes off to write it down.
                sigpic

Comment

of course... and it was nice too
                  sigpic

Comment

After "Farscape" I expected more Vala/Cam on SG-1.
                    Do you think we might get something on "Unending" or TPTBs would go for Vaniel and SCam ?

Comment

would be nice.. so to see more C/V

PtB will most likely want to do SJ, and DV cant stand the DV... them being friends is fine... but thats it please
                      sigpic

Comment

So, I was going through my old season 9 screen cap galleries and I found a few CV pics (from 9.01 & 9.05):

Enjoy! Let's hope we get some CV tonight

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

we can hope,... course we always need the C/V
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I'll give it a go

Spoiler:
                            Pic 1:

Cam's mom: Well you two are looking quite chipper this morning!
                            Vala: Oh yes, well after the incredible night we had with the incredible se--
                            Cam: Yes, an incredible night indeed...

Pic 2:

Vala: Mmmmm, incredibly brilliant
                            Cam's mom: Wait, I recognize that glow in your face, dear. Ohh, my, so I take it you two were quite serious when you said...
                            Vala: Yes, very serious.
                            Cam: Uh huh...
                            Vala and Cam: *gaze intensely at one another*
                            Cam's mom: ......... well I have some more... pies to bake so .....
                            *runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                              You already got my fic on Bounty.... *grins back* Still got the Momento Mori one to do, and get some more of Where's Home done. Speaking of which.....Remembers the idea that popped into mind at work today, goes off to write it down.
                              Can't wait to read more of Where's Home - and the Memento Mori fic!

*sitting here working on as much of her fic as she can during lunch hour, lol*

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                                After "Farscape" I expected more Vala/Cam on SG-1.
                                Do you think we might get something on "Unending" or TPTBs would go for Vaniel and SCam ?
                                Same here, at least I was hoping for it. "SCam" lol, that's a perfect name for it

would be nice.. so to see more C/V

PtB will most likely want to do SJ, and DV cant stand the DV... them being friends is fine... but thats it please
                                Yeah, from what I hear TPTB will be doing D/V for the finale. I really hope we'll get some team moments and friendship moments at least, especially C/V ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X