No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup got 'em love those two... hehe.. bedtime... why yes it is time for them to hit the sack... yup... oh wait they already had dessert *twacks bunny* pest... dont ya go bitin and havin rp and fic bunnies mulitply.. OY
    sigpic

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!! CKO! I love that second wallpaper, The first was great too, but the John/Aeryn and Vala/Cam one is just fabulous. Saving right now, really well done.

Spoiler:
      Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

my pleasure... and glad you love 'em...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          j/a, C/V one? actually i have one..

but if ya want another one... i can still make it

for size only (and two picz from MM) if ya want you may snurch
          Spoiler:
          Quoting you again CKO....

AAGGGHHHHH MORE STORY IDEAS POPPING UP FROM THIS ONE

Now what am I going to do....?
          sigpic

Comment

see what happens of course... what can ya say... i give good food for the bunnies.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, an idea bit, writing frantically now. Just a small question (spoilered for Bounty.)

Spoiler:
              Was the name of Cam's friend Darrell, or Darren? Watching the show, I can never see the last few letters of his nametag.

EDIT: Never mind, found it...
              Last edited by Toomi; 17 February 2007, 12:23 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

loved the fic too Toomi

the rest of ya...

tag to Bounty... CV style.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3398539/1/
                sigpic

Comment

i done it again...

perhaps the wp will draw inspiration.. hey if it does... those finky muses/ bunnies will take anything.

spoilers for Bounty and size wise as well..

as always free for grabs.

Spoiler:
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/CVholdingontolovewp.jpg

*lites a match under Jess's muses* maybe they gotta warm up after all new york has been kinda chilly and snowy as well.

Can't wait to read it Toomi.. course its gonna be good (as always) and if you want a wallpaper for it i'll make you one... (got tons of J/A caps.. )
                  LOL - you know I think that may have something to do with it We are supposed to get a warmup later next week finally.... I think you may have helped though - and the walls too! My muse is now nagging me to write some more!

Loved the wps!!

Comment

loved the fic too Toomi

the rest of ya...

Woo-hoo! That was a great tag, Toomi! I left ya a review on ff.net. Sorry about the person who said Vala belongs to Daniel and that this isn't Farscape. I don't understand why people read the stories or bother commenting if they don't like the pairing, and you did make a note that it was Cam/Vala.

Oh well, I guess it isn't my place to wonder about stuff like that... but the important thing is that I enjoyed it. If only we could have seen it actually happen in the episode. Great job!

Comment

*grin* mission accomplished thne *snerks*
                      sigpic

Comment

loved the fic too Toomi

the rest of ya...

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        Woo-hoo! That was a great tag, Toomi! I left ya a review on ff.net. Sorry about the person who said Vala belongs to Daniel and that this isn't Farscape. I don't understand why people read the stories or bother commenting if they don't like the pairing, and you did make a note that it was Cam/Vala.

Oh well, I guess it isn't my place to wonder about stuff like that... but the important thing is that I enjoyed it. If only we could have seen it actually happen in the episode. Great job!
                        Thanks guys!!! I found that one really easy to write. Just rolled out of my fingers. (if that makes any sense...lol)

And JessM, I don't usually worry about those that don't like the pairings. As you pointed out, there was a warning in the summary. Hey, there's some ships I don't agree with, but I generally stay away from those threads/fics. Except once, I found a great fic, that didn't have a warning about the ship, got about halfway through the second chap before realising what ship it was. Nontheless, I kept reading as the story was so intriguing and well written.

Anyways, off to attempt to finish chap 13.
                        sigpic

Comment

cant wait to read it Kate
                          sigpic

Comment

cant wait to read it Kate
                            I have this strange fear that if I don't post it soon, you'll be haunting me with more ideas......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                              I have this strange fear that if I don't post it soon, you'll be haunting me with more ideas......

*innocent face* wha.. who me.. yuh.. erm.. i have been known to post challenges on this thread
                              sigpic

Comment

*innocent face* wha.. who me.. yuh.. erm.. i have been known to post challenges on this thread
                                I know, I close my eyes as I see them.

Must. Finish. Current. Fics.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X