Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    so far just this one... http://cvfan.favorite-flavor.com/ not sure if there's more or not still lookin
    Oh yeah I know that site Just had to join it Hope to see some more popping up soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      Hi. Glad to see a Cam/Vala thread
      I was a Farscape fan before a Stargate fan, and it's great to see Ben and Claudia on the same show again. They have some great on screen chemistry.
      Just thought I'd stop by and say hello, and to give a link to a C/V fic of mine. It's a crossover with Farscape, and it's still in progress.
      http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=3294353
      Welcome to the Cam/Vala thread, Toomi! Nice to have you here! I agree, they have some great chemistry onscreen and I love when they get scenes together.

Oh, I think I've read your fic before - the first chapter anyway. I just read the rest and love it! Love having Cam and Vala together, love the FS crossover! I'd review on ff.net but there was a person I had an argument with so I'm kind of avoiding it a bit

But I'm loving it and can't wait to read more!

Comment

i just wish there was more sites for this pair.. but i guess we just have to search
        sigpic

Comment

i just wish there was more sites for this pair.. but i guess we just have to search
          There is also this one http://community.livejournal.com/cameron_vala/.

I love Cam/Vala. Haven't posted here before but lurked a lot. I'll try and remedy that. Love everyones WP and fics.

I got kinda leary of the other GW forums, just check this one out once in awhile, you all seem like a nice bunch of people. Thank you

Comment

yes the com is nice
            sigpic

Comment

I just finished watching "Bounty", and I think someone should write a fic where Cam decides that sleeping on the couch is too uncomfortable, so he shares the bed with Vala...naturally, they would end up doing more than just sleeping

just an idea!!!
              sigpic
              ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Yep, I guess so. I've thought about making a little site myself. My webhost allows me to have unlimited (I think) subdomains, so I may be able to host one on my server. Right now they have that section under construction but it's something I'm thinking about

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                  There is also this one http://community.livejournal.com/cameron_vala/.

I love Cam/Vala. Haven't posted here before but lurked a lot. I'll try and remedy that. Love everyones WP and fics.

I got kinda leary of the other GW forums, just check this one out once in awhile, you all seem like a nice bunch of people. Thank you
                  Welcome to the thread, SciFiFan! Thanks - there have been some great fics and WP posted here.

Thanks Yeah, everyone is very nice in here - it's such a pleasure hanging out in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartcam View Post
                    I just finished watching "Bounty", and I think someone should write a fic where Cam decides that sleeping on the couch is too uncomfortable, so he shares the bed with Vala...naturally, they would end up doing more than just sleeping

just an idea!!!
                    Oooh very nice idea there! I can feel plot bunnies gnawing at me.... no, stay back, stay back I have enough to do right now!

Aw... I think they got me! lol

Comment

aha.. so im not the only one who is evil when it comes to lettin those bunnies loose *grins*
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooohhhhhhhhhh i found another ficcy...

yippeee

Too Hot To Hold

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3386941/1/
                        sigpic

Comment

dang. like we need more people sicking bunnies on us... sheesh... oh well.
                          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

yea but ya love it
                            sigpic

Comment

dang did my overly eger grin give it away?
                              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

it did my dear
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X