Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    So I'm a DV shipper but I was capping "The Shroud" and I found some really nice scenes with these two. I do know Cam/Vala gold when I see it
    Spoiler:

-Stef
    Haven't seen the episode yet but love the caps

Comment

ooh my some of those look quite interesting
      sigpic

Comment

'Indeed' ... haven't seen any eps, but do like the pics.... very interesting!! Can't wait til April!!! *dying here*
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

So I'm a DV shipper but I was capping "The Shroud" and I found some really nice scenes with these two. I do know Cam/Vala gold when I see it

-Stef
          Thanks Stef for the caps - they look great!! *mmwah*

Comment

Spoiler:

-Stef
            Thanks for the caps! That was a nice scene!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

I loved The Quest part 2 with Val and Cam talking because
              Spoiler:
              in the episode Vala wanted to help Daniel but they were losing him mentally because of Merlins memory and Cam and Val bickered and the way they talked was like when they were playing John/Aeryn on farscape but with more emotion on Vala then on Cam and the way Cam said "Now you know what its like to be a member of this team" or something like that and Vala wa about to cry, it was sad but kind of nice that Vala now understands what that means and she would risk anything to help Daniel. When Daniel was fighting off Vala's daughter and Daniel told them to go and Cam had no choice to grab Vala and head to the gate while they had a chance and Vala was so heart broken to see him there alone and Cam had no choice but it was nice how that episode played out for them
              part of:
              Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Found this - spoiler Quest Part II
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MpVmXG-TQ0

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                  I loved The Quest part 2 with Val and Cam talking because
                  Spoiler:
                  in the episode Vala wanted to help Daniel but they were losing him mentally because of Merlins memory and Cam and Val bickered and the way they talked was like when they were playing John/Aeryn on farscape but with more emotion on Vala then on Cam and the way Cam said "Now you know what its like to be a member of this team" or something like that and Vala wa about to cry, it was sad but kind of nice that Vala now understands what that means and she would risk anything to help Daniel. When Daniel was fighting off Vala's daughter and Daniel told them to go and Cam had no choice to grab Vala and head to the gate while they had a chance and Vala was so heart broken to see him there alone and Cam had no choice but it was nice how that episode played out for them
                  Welcome to the thread, Sheylafan!

I agree, that was a good episode for them... some nice scenes between them and
                  Spoiler:
                  I think I did notice a bit of a John/Aeryn parallel there.

Comment

Just some screencaps that I found from the last few episodes:
                    Spoiler:

I like the last one

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nice
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the last one

-Stef
                        Thanks again Stef! Heh I like the last one too... love the look on Cam's face

Comment

C/V Squee! very nice.... very nice indeed..... mmmmm
                          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*prods* hows the challenges comin along
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I like the last one

-Stef
                              Great pics! I especially like the second to last one (is it just me or should there totally be a kiss following that look?)
                              sigpic
                              ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                *prods* hows the challenges comin along
                                Owwie!! Heheh... well I should be finishing that chapter for the first one this weekend. Wasn't sure I'd be able to at first but looks like my plans for the weekend fell through - so should have more time to write

Comment

Working...
                                X