Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the thread, iheartcam!

I've seen Line in the Sand and I agree... some nice little Cam/Vala moments and nice ep for Vala overall!

Also saw (well most of) The Road Not Taken - some nice C/V moments there too (to which the caps in my previous post will attest )!

Comment

LOL - hmm..... Cam is likin' a little bit of Vala in this next half, huh? Sweet! (I will NOT mention any bunnies, cause I soooooo don't have time to run from them today... just trap and release, baby!)
      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*twacks some and sends 'em to Chris* well they're there if ya need 'em
        sigpic

Comment

Sure is! It's almost a shame that their good moments are mostly in the eps where Daniel is absent... well except for Quest Part 2. Rewatched the ending and boy... the final scene with the two of them? Oooh man - smoldering! (and a bit sweet too - kinda reminded me of the S/D scene in Singularity where Daniel said "you don't have to do this alone".... yep Cam was a lot like that with Vala... verrrry nice!).

Comment

So, any new fanfic?? And can someone post links to old fanfic.

Comment

fics.... the lj com...

http://community.livejournal.com/cameron_vala/
              sigpic

Comment

I've written a bit more of mine... hopefully I can get a full chapter (well third chapter) out of it shortly!

Comment

lookin forward to readin more of it jess
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

need fics in withdrawl.
                      sigpic

Comment

found a new fic

Acsended Ultimatum
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3366711/1/

take a look...
                        Last edited by CKO; 29 January 2007, 03:18 PM. Reason: add fic title
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Cool fic! Could do without the S/D diss in the author's notes (and the S/J wedding... seriously, nothing against S/J shippers but she should have listed that as a pairing with C/V)... but apart from that loved the C/V goodness

Comment

Ya i actually stopped at the authors notes. Sorry. I just don't like the diss of certain stuff... unless it pertains to the story... exnay please. respect the opinions of us S/D shippers... ok... so ya... rant over.

I'm sure I will muster up the strength to read it... i'm sure it's super good.
                            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

and it is good...

i guess it's also true that some Sam/Jack shippers would be Cam/Vala as well
                              sigpic

Comment

So I'm a DV shipper but I was capping "The Shroud" and I found some really nice scenes with these two. I do know Cam/Vala gold when I see it
                                Spoiler:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X