No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the vampy isnt is on as much any more... only on occasion, i found another addiction.. True Blood
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      well the vampy isnt is on as much any more... only on occasion, i found another addiction.. True Blood
      but....but.....but you can't forget about Cam and Vala I love true blood too but come on..... C/V have to live on
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

of course they do... *smirks*
        sigpic

Comment

indeed maybe I can drag out some of my C/V pics

Comment

Comment

I figured everyone had sort of wandered off from here... But I'm still writing C/V - and n absolute TON of it, in fact.

Pretty much assume everything I link to is NC-17 unless otherwise noted.

Who'd Have Known (part 1 of series)
              No Longer Feel Alone (part 2 of series)
              Part 3 has been written and beta read and will be going up a chapter a day soon, and part 4 is currently being written... so this series will go on for a while!

And some standalones:
              Complications
              Faete
              Team Night (rated PG)
              Small Talk (rated PG-13)
              Twelve Months (rated PG-13)
              Worth It (rated PG-13)
              First Born
              Jailbreaking Is Not For First Dates
              I Blinked Once: part one, part two
              la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

WOOT!!! THANK YOU Dizzy!!! I missed you and all your musings.... wow wish I had these links at the beginning of summer...but now this will do me for quite some time. Thanks

Comment

My stuff ALWAYS goes up on lavitanuova.livejournal.com - I just stopped posting here bc it seemed like you guys lost interest!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                    My stuff ALWAYS goes up on lavitanuova.livejournal.com - I just stopped posting here bc it seemed like you guys lost interest!
                    NEVER!!! I am busy but never lost interest. Sorry I gave that impression.

Comment

Everywhere seems to be dwindling; it's like the end of Dirty Dancing! Quiet as church on a Wednesday over at the S/D thread, and FF.net too. Hopefully there is stuff still going on. Hope everyone's okay. )
                      (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Yeah well that is what I feared when the franchise ended but we must not let the C/V love die.

Comment

Actually, the reason I post here less is because there is MORE Cam/Vala fan activity on livejournal now, not because it's dying out. I'm in a community called Stargateland where you play games/do challenges/write fic and icons for points, and there's a lot of Cam/Vala fans there. Plus virkatjol writes a TON of AWESOME FIC now, and there have been a few other good fics come out of it. So no, not quite dead yet.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, that's a relief; a touch annoying in one respect as I deleted my LJ a while back. Wicked stuff; glad it's still going on.
                            (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Hey did you guys know about this games

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...te-only/page87
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...movies/page101
                              Cam & Vala are woefully unrepresented
                              Last edited by poundpuppy29; 17 October 2011, 12:17 PM.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hey guys.... just wanted to drop a line in case anyone is around here. There's actually a nice little resurgence of Cam/Vala over on livejournal - my fic journal is lavitanuova.livejournal.com, there's TONS at virkatjol.livejournal.com, and a few other writers are starting to do C/V too! Plus we rewatch Farscape twice every weekend and if you wanna know more about that let me know... almost ALL of the people in the rw are Cam/Vala fans!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X